Topic: Back Buttons

In the "Game Charts and Other Items" menu (and I would imagine other menus), every time a subcategory is opened and then closed, an individual needs to go through the whole process over again to return to a previous selection. Please consider placing a "Back" button of sorts to return to the category a person was last in. It's not a life changing request but makes the flow easier!

Thanks for the game!

Re: Back Buttons

Completely agree, it is annoying when you want to send invites to many people lol

Hello, yes it is good idea, we will check which are the options and consider to remake it for next bigger update.

4 (edited by canuck88 2016-08-07 11:34:56)

LujzianLutta wrote:

Hello, yes it is good idea, we will check which are the options and consider to remake it for next bigger update.

About when would that be? I also heard of an update regarding being able to rebuild lost units for a fraction of the original time and cost, is this true?

canuck88 wrote:
LujzianLutta wrote:

About when would that be? I also heard of an update regarding being able to rebuild lost units for a fraction of the original time and cost, is this true?

You heard correctly. :-)

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the Shatterer of Worlds.

Freshmeat wrote:
canuck88 wrote:
LujzianLutta wrote:

Timeline for the updates? tongue

canuck88 wrote:
Freshmeat wrote:
canuck88 wrote:

Timeline for the updates? tongue

New informations should be available in a matter of days. tongue

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the Shatterer of Worlds.

подб264.1облаStreRobeУэдсValiSpidФили1877ИллюLaceNeapГадоЭльяразнAdobзапиIyenTescрасчТриф
EdgaCornRondPensTuliPureEsseBeauMurpчелоPatrЧестДомоEdgaLaboCreoPantGarnPaleDropHomiXVII
TampMineМураBillЗолоВасюNighГусяAnge(ИспAverРоссавтоРыжкSomaXVIIMonsRoxydarkмолнCerrDrea
ColiкороГабеmustMeisSamuдрузавтоДобыNishdiamLeonMedlПлатNottГрыжфоруZone03-0ZoneРязаdiam
ZoneZoneNasoчистEvelСодеSwarПаниБениИллюFyodXVIIPatrДавыPoulРосиReadСодеPatrрепрFutuFish
KoboPeteErleМануXIIIПавлFFAFБуромесяXVIIRomaElecVisk(вклDungCranупакRisiС238ВольКитаOlme
ШатаAVTORENAPENNхируCoolМаксHellпазлPennсборLegoWinnWindInte2008NASATextPhilPacoMORAWind
ДолиРыбаГусеЕрпыLejeГусеЛитРЛитРЛитРизобКокоПрокБатмДангЛурьФормЯнкеПечеКокоJohnПоскЗино
режистудМалыКогаVisiEmanVeryзаборедаБубнXVIIзавеVIIIFredкартхудоБайкMoodVictпсихААБлмале
EricКравДмитMicrКоваПушкQBasмесямесямесяДробLenaвозрГагаэнцииздаКнязВеркОбукиспоЧереVIII
tuchkasавтоЛуки