Topic: I lost my ID card, lost the card, what documents do I need?

https://s.isanook.com/ca/0/rp/r/w728/ya0xa0m1w0/aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL2NhLzAvdWQvMjgwLzE0MDQwNzYvYWhyMGNobTZseTl6bG1senl3NXZiMnN1eTI5dGxfMi5qcGc=.jpg       

Thai ID card It is a state-issued ID card for Thai nationals aged 7 to 70 years old, first occurring in 1943 during the Chom Phon Por Pibulsongkram government. Year of age, go to request a card It was later reduced to 15 years in 1983 and 7 years in 2011.

This card is used to verify the identity of the cardholder and to receive government services. Including in some private businesses such as activating a phone number. Or opening a bank account Anyone who fails to present the card without a reasonable cause shall be liable to a fine not exceeding 200 baht.

ID card making
The ID card is an official document issued for the Thai people whose name is on the house registration only. To use as proof of identity Used to prove and verify the identity of the person in contact with the government Requesting services or welfare in various fields From government agencies, including for conducting various transactions, doing legal acts, etc., such as applying for jobs, requesting to open an account to do transactions with banks Real estate / real estate transfer etc.

Qualifications of those who must have an ID card
Have Thai nationality
Must have a name on the house registration (Thor Ror. 14)
Be 7 years old but not over 70 years old
For those over the age of 70 and exempt persons Will apply for an ID card
A person whose legal exemption does not require an ID card.
The Queen
The royal family from the level of His Highness up
Monks, novices, monks and priests
A handicapped person cannot walk, or is mute or blind on both sides. Or mental infirmity
Legal detention person
Persons who are studying abroad and cannot apply for an ID card.
How to make an ID card for the first time?
Can be done immediately after the age of 7 years old and has the name in the house registration (Tor Ror 14) must produce an ID card within 60 days, if overdue, a fine of not more than 100 baht will be applied.

Additional information:   joker