Topic: Similar with SMOK Nord Vape Pod Kit and SMOK NOVO Pod Kit

Smok Nord Vape Pod Starter Kit

SMOK Nord Vape Pod Starter Kit is the advanced version of Novo, which powered by 1100mAh battery with two times larger than Novo's.It added a fire button to start vaping and it also acts as LED indicator to show the battery life. The bigger and thicker size make it more comfortable to hold in hand. The improved duck-billed mouthpiece comes with a lip curve on it, it is perfect fit your mouth and offer better experience. The pod cartridge can hold 3ml e-juice.Moreover, the package included two coils: Nord 0.6Ω mesh coil and 1.4Ω regular coil. The 0.6Ω mesh coil is design for sub ohm vaping offer faster heating and massive clouds. 1.4ohm regular coil is designed for MTL vaping.

Technical Data:
Size: 94*30*18.8mm
Weight: 80g
Standby Current:<100uA
Battery Capacity: 1100mAh
E-liquid Capacity. 3ml
Input Voltage:33V-42V
Output Wattage: 10W-15W
Charging Current: 370mA
Charging Voltage: 5V
Color: Full Black, Prism Gold, Bottle Green, Red, Prism Rainbow, Black White

Package Includes:
Standard Edition
1 x Nord Device
1 x 0.6ohm mesh coil for sub ohm vaping
1 x 1.40ohm regular coil for MTL vaping
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
https://www.vapormo.com/pub/media/catalog/product/s/m/smok_nord_vape_pod_kit_2_3.jpg

Smok Novo Vape Kit

smok novo pod vape kit is like a tiny whistle with cobra pattern at front and back and shining plating at the side, exquisite and convenient. Smok Novo Vape Pod System Starter Kit is a fabulous and gorgeous vape device. Its mouthpiece is ergonomically designed which can fit your mouth perfectly. It has a 450mah built-in battery and can contain 2ml e-liquid, the SMOK Novo Kit features a mini body, covered with cobra pattern at front and back, makes the pod looks fabulous and gorgeous. Internally, SMOKTech integrated a 450mAh rechargeable battery within the NOVO, with intelligent LED light indicator to provide instant battery life feedback and is conveniently charged via microUSB port. The NOVO Pod System has a wattage range of 10 to 16W, activated by a draw-activated mechanism such as a simple draw inhale. It has no fire key, no up/down button, no hassle of leaking, and the battery indicator will inform you at low voltage, it's a perfect device for your relax time.Adopts an innovative air-driven system, this SMOK Novo Pod System Kit will produce massive cloud and you can discover more fun from every single puff. And inside there're two 2ml pods for your favorite e-juice.

Technical Data:
Size: 88.3*24.3*14.3mm
Battery Capacity: 450mAh
Standby Current: <200μA
E-juice Capacity: 2ml
Input Voltage: 3.3-4.2V
Output Wattage: 10-16W
Weight: 40g
LED Light Battery Indicator
Cobra Plated Panels - Exquisite Design
Fillable Pod System - Replaceable Cartridge
Horizontal Coil Atomizer
Air-Driven Pod System
Ergonomically Curved Mouthpiece
MicroUSB Port Charging System
Propreitary Magnetized Connection
Available in Prism Chrome w/ Cobra Design - Black, Red, White, Rainbow, Auto Pink, Royal Blue, Prism Blue, Green

Package Includes:1 x Novo Device
2 x Pod(No E-Liquid)
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
https://www.vapormo.com/pub/media/catalog/product/v/1/v11005022401.jpg

More hot related vape devices:

Vape Kits
Vapes

Re: Similar with SMOK Nord Vape Pod Kit and SMOK NOVO Pod Kit

his is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work.
https://socialboostofficial.com/buy-youtube-views/

Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my  reader. Can you Help me please?
cầm đồ đắk lắk

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this blogs and, I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Really this is very nice content. argumentative essay -
write my essay -
dissertation introduction

It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post.    install docker

I really like your writing style,  great   information,  thankyou  for posting.    vinç kiralama

Het is verwonderlijk dat kunststof dakkapel erg populair in Nederland. Dat komt bijvoorbeeld doordat kunststof weinig tot geen onderhoud vraagt. Ontdek de zeer fraaie houtlook dakkapel modellen van lichter houtsoort look als donkere look.    Kunstof dakkapel houtlook

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.    voyance par telephone audiotel

UK dissertation provides the most beneficial Dissertation help and other dissertation-related services like writing, editing, proofreading, proposals, and online help. All these things are done by experienced UK professors and professionals who are well qualified in this field.  https://www.ukdissertationhelp.co.uk/

This content is written very well.  Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand.  Thank you.    DLR collection agency

This was a shocking post. It has some look at here fundamental data on this subject.    The Top Hints

I truly value this superb post that you have accommodated us. I guarantee this would be helpful for a large portion of the general population.    cupons de desconto amazon

Forett At Bukit Timah by QingJian. Hotline 61009266. Get Discounts, Direct Developer Price, Brochure, Floor Plan, Price List and More. Former GoodLuck Garden    Forett At Bukit Timah showflat

pleasant post, stay aware of this fascinating work. It truly regards realize that this subject is being secured likewise on this site so cheers for setting aside time to talk about this!    action figures star wars

pleasant post, stay aware of this fascinating work. It truly regards realize that this subject is being secured likewise on this site so cheers for setting aside time to talk about this!    here

Extremely pleasant article, I appreciated perusing your post, exceptionally decent share, I need to twit this to my adherents. Much appreciated!.     Cash freespins

I appreciate several from the Information which has been composed, and especially the remarks posted I will visit once more.     Jumanji The Next Level Spencer Vest

I know your aptitude on this. I should say we ought to have an online discourse on this. Composing just remarks will close the talk straight away! What's more, will confine the advantages from this data.     Apply for ein

I genuinely believed you would probably have something useful to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you can fix if you were not too busy looking for attention. After all, I know it was my choice to read..    Wedding welcome signs

Personally, I have found that to remain probably the most fascinating topics when it draws a parallel to. You may find two to three new levels inside L . a . Weight loss and any one someone is incredibly important. Initial stage may be real melting away rrn the body. lose weight    Lsm99

pleasant post, stay aware of this fascinating work. It truly regards realize that this subject is being secured likewise on this site so cheers for setting aside time to talk about this!    Diyasonor Conspicuous Dominance

The first phase the preparation should, theoretically, be uninfluenced by the intended intensity and duration of the sound which is subsequently produced. In fact, however, so quickly are the three phases accomplished that the pianist rarely has capacity to think, in performance, of each phase separately.    Karikatur zeichnen lassen

definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!    https://www.jobpostcanada.com/

This is my first time i visit here. I found such a substantial number of interesting stuff in your blog especially its examination. Really its inconceivable article. Keep it up.    tra giam can vy tea

I think this is definitely an amazing project here. So much good will be coming from this project. The ideas and the work behind this will pay off so much.    cupons amazon