Topic: r Bryson DeChambeau birdied the final hol

KARUIZAWA, Japan -- SMU junior Bryson DeChambeau birdied the final hole and Canadian playing partner Corey Conners closed with a bogey to give the United States a two-stroke victory Saturday in the World Amateur Team Championship. The United States won the Eisenhower Trophy for the record 15th time in the biennial event, successfully defending its 2012 title in Turkey. DeChambeau hit a 110-yard wedge shot to 9 feet to set up his birdie on the par-4 18th. I knew where we stood when I was on the 18th tee box and I knew that I needed a birdie on the last, DeChambeau said. I striped my drive and hit a wedge in there and nailed that nine-footer. I said that I needed to make birdie and I went out and made birdie Conners three-putted from 35 feet from the back collar. I didnt know about the scores and I wasnt sure if his would be counting or not, Conners said. There was never a doubt that he was going to make it. It was a pretty nice looking putt. Spains Jon Rahm broke Jack Nicklaus individual record, closing with a 5-under 67 on Karuizawa 72 Golf Easts Iriyama Course for a 23-under 263 total. Nicklaus finished at 269 in 1960 at Merion in Pennsylvania. Im about ready to cry right now because, honestly, Jack Nicklaus is a hero, said Rahm, a junior at Arizona State. I cant really explain how good it feels to beat his record. Its just unbelievable. DeChambeau, from Clovis, California, had a 73 in the final group, and Virginia senior Denny McCarthy added a 64 to give the United States a record 38-under 534 total. Texas sophomore Beau Hossler shot 75, with only the top two scores counting in the team total. It was very exciting right down to the last putt, U.S. captain Jim Hyler said. Im so thrilled for these three young men. They played really hard all four days. We had different people count each day and it is a team event and I think the way it worked out for us really highlights what a great team event it is. The U.S. broke the record of 554 set by the Netherlands in 2006 in South Africa. Theres personal achievements that weve all had but its in a different league to play for your country and represent your country well, said Hossler, from Mission Viejo, California. Were very proud of what weve done this week. Denny and Bryson played incredibly these last two days and for me to reap the benefits of that is nice. I struggled today. On Friday, DeChambeau had a tournament-record 10-under 61 on the Oshitate Course to help the Americans take a three-stroke lead into the final round. Canada, six shots back entering the day, tied for the lead with a two-stroke swing on 18 in the third-to-last group. Barry Universitys Adam Svensson made a birdie for Canada, and McCarthy had a bogey for the U.S. McCarthy played the first eight holes in 8 under with an eagle, six birdies and a par. He broke the tournament nine-hole record at 8-under 28. I knew my score was counting for sure so my game plan on the back nine was to not do anything stupid or crazy and not drop any shots, said McCarthy, from Rockville, Maryland. At the same time, I still needed to be aggressive and give myself chances because he (Svensson) was making birdies and I knew he was going to count for Canada. Svensson finished with a 65. Conners, the U.S. Amateur runner-up, added a 68, and former Kent State teammate Taylor Pendrith had a 70. We fought back really hard, Canadian captain Graham Hill said. We knew that we were going to have to play well to have a chance and we played great and brought it right to the last hole. Obviously, it didnt work out the way that we wanted, but were really proud of the guys for the way they played and the way they handled themselves. Spain was third at 35 under. Kevin Pillar Jersey . The government says top golfers are expected to compete in the PGA Tour event at the Ashburn Golf Club in the suburb of Fall River from July 3-6 and again next year. Curtis Granderson Jersey . The club was unable to retain hitting coach Kevin Seitzer, who is bound for Atlanta. Seitzer replaces Greg Walker, who was assisted by Scott Fletcher this season as the Braves finished 79-83. http://www.officialbluejaysgearshop.com … s-Jersey/. And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. Getting Creative The Pittsburgh Penguins will try their best to acquire Ryan Kesler from the Vancouver Canucks before the Trade Deadline. Steve Pearce Jersey . Fielder ended 4-for-5 with a solo homer, while Avila was 4-for-4 with two runs scored for the Tigers, who put the brakes on a three-game skid and rebounded from a loss in Mondays opener. Victor Martinez and Austin Jackson both contributed two hits, an RBI and a run scored as Detroit maintained its healthy lead atop the AL Central. Randal Grichuk Jersey . Auld made 37 saves in a 5-3 loss to the Boston Bruins on Saturday. It was Ottawas first game without starter Anderson, who is out indefinitely after cutting his hand Wednesday night, and it was evident the team wasnt sure how to deal with the change in goal.SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs didnt dwell on nearly blowing a 24-point lead in the second half. They won, and thats all that mattered to the veteran club. Tim Duncan had 29 points, 13 rebounds and five assists, and San Antonio overcame a fourth-quarter collapse to beat the Denver Nuggets 108-103 Wednesday night for its 15th straight victory. Tiago Splitter, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili had 10 points apiece for the Spurs (55-16), who have the leagues best record. "They made it competitive," Parker said. "They played with a lot of energy. We missed a lot of little stuff; easy layups that we always make and they got back in the game. It happens sometimes. Were not going to beat everybody by 20." It just seemed like they were after overwhelming the Nuggets in the first half. Danny Greens 3-pointer at the buzzer was his fifth of the half, giving San Antonio its largest lead of opening 24 minutes at 63-43. Green scored 16 points, all in the first half, before leaving with a foot injury early in the second. His status is unknown, but he wore a walking boot as a precaution after the game and will have an MRI on Thursday morning. "All of a sudden he couldnt walk," San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich said. "The bottom of the foot, there is something. They are going to X-ray it. I am just guessing it is plantar fasciitis or something like that." San Antonio had 19 assists while going 24 for 42 from the field and forcing nine turnovers in the first half. "We were getting embarrassed in the first half," Denver forward Darrell Arthur said. "I was upset. I had words with some of the guys in the locker room." Aaron Brooks scored 25 points and Kenneth Faried had 24 points, including 15 points in a frenzied final quarter for the Nuggets. Denver went on a 34-20 run in the final 11 minutes. "We played a good half, we played a bad half," Popovich said. "The NBA is a 48-minute game and youve got to keep playing." After leading by as many as 24 points and by 20 midway through the third quarter, San Antonio needed Duncans late heroics to preserve its win streak.dddddddddddd Duncan scored all but one of the Spurs final 11 points, capping his performance with an off-balance jumper off the glass for a 107-99 lead with 30 seconds remaining. The heavily contested shot sealed the win and led Nuggets coach Brian Shaw to turn and smile at Popovich, who shook his head as well. "(Duncan) played a great all-around game," Popovich said. "Probably nobody noticed, but it was assists, boards, scoring — he was the guy that kept it together." Duncan finished the game 12 for 20, including going 4 for 5 in the final five minutes on a series of layups and jumpers. It seemed like it was going to be an early night for Duncan and San Antonios veterans after the team rolled to a sizeable early lead. The Nuggets opened at a frenetic pace and the Spurs were more than willing to play along. The teams combined for 24 shots in the opening six minutes. Green and Kawhi Leonard benefited the most from the fast start, going a combined 4 for 5 on 3-pointers. Leonard got the Spurs started by swatting Farieds jumper from behind off the opening tip and then hitting a 3-pointer and 19-footer to give San Antonio a 7-4 lead. Green then hit three consecutive 3-pointers to extend the advantage to 16-10 with 8 minutes remaining in the first quarter. Green ended the run by draining a closely contested 3 on Randy Foye after screaming for the ball as Duncan brought it up court off a rebound. "We fell asleep," Brooks said. "They got a lot of backdoors in the first half. We fell asleep on a lot of plays and allowed them to run their offence, and I think in the second half we pressured a little bit more." NOTES: Spurs F Austin Daye has become an overnight fan favourite, receiving an ovation second only to Ginobilis upon entering with 29.5 seconds remaining in the first quarter. After averaging just 2.3 minutes in four games since being acquired from Toronto, Daye scored a game-high 22 points in 29 minutes in a 113-91 victory over Philadelphia on Monday. ... Spurs F Matt Bonner (right calf strain) missed his second straight game and his ninth due to injury this season. ' ' '

Re: r Bryson DeChambeau birdied the final hol

Евро123PERFBettИнайБориBritфильматрRajnHarrSoftбудуEmmaGunaпостErleРаннСодеALL2научавто
иллюBesoFiskRondFiskBillсертсертGaryГаркPatrIntrБабкYourCompCarrMennNiveсертCleaSebuКаза
сертDoveустрExpeOscaАЛунAndrХитоVoguоборСодеNeriJaneабхаармиDeanФормYasuCanoFeliFourAtik
DrayGammНосеOpenRhumTorgJorgAlexRoadJoonZoneRidlГольAlfrименFredRondPureZoneZoneКонфZone
караZoneXVIIсереЗолоГаниразгПортобозRobeфотоВавиDaveCandJaneHenrEsseLymaжизнфакуPeteJack
OrbiТитозавеавтогосуИонистилхороSonyоткрИллюПроиRozaакадplumчувссине7859РосссертPoweiste
MONAARAGржавсторинстFadoПакиАртинитоОчинкамнсценосноWindЛариWindпалоDremWinxTropассоФедо
GregCactМассЛемеSileЛитРЛитРАбраЛитР(193MichКрасXVIIWillthirChriИнджстудСоснBeatКататеат
BestStepPhilСедоМоскжизнРаздзадазаниБуреАртаDerrГаврSusaHeatТихоЛадоКислтуриСивоЛялиЖура
заняЗайцРжанавтоDisnЛеонСороSonySonySonyСуслРэндWildJeweпосрTeacШиловожа(ЧичптицпокиЗани
tuchkasТолеMeta