1 (edited by Christiangamer14 2015-05-19 14:58:03)

Topic: General changes and Ideas for Infinitum BfE

I think this game is the most amazing thing I've ever seen. However there are minor changes that I think should be made. One change would be to be able to draw a path for your units to follow instead of them following a straight line, or having to babysit them all the way.

2 (edited by Christiangamer14 2015-11-26 08:59:27)

Re: General changes and Ideas for Infinitum BfE

One thing that should definitely happen is city custom organization. The ability to pick up all of your buildings at once and place them down where you please, this is something that i think would greatly benefit everyone. Now you could discuss this costing resources such as fuel or even beryllium, as well as making it dynamic, in that the higher level building it is the more it costs or the more space it takes in the city the more it costs. Also I think being able to rotate structures would be amazing for people with limited space in their cities who are trying to use as much land as possible
                                                                                                  -Tony

These are my opinions, and I would love to hear what anyone else has to say on the matter. Do you agree, do you disagree, or are you moot on the point? Please tell me below:)

Christiangamer14 wrote:

I think this game is the most amazing thing I've ever seen. However there are minor changes that I think should be made. One change would be to be able to draw a path for your units to follow instead of them following a straight line, or having to babysit them all the way.

Hello,

thanks wink

Regarding movement of Commanders: very soon (after level 14 of HQ) you will able to build an Airport and to deploy your Commanders directly to any place on the Battle Map.

Christiangamer14 wrote:

One thing that should definitely happen is city custom organization... Also I think being able to rotate structures would be amazing...

We may improve organization of building queue in the future. Rotation of buildings would be definitely amazing, but sadly we cannot prepare it for now.

i love the game but one thing i dont like if super fortress taken over again do we keeped restarting over.im staying on one i started on .i thinked its a bad idea to start over only on players choosing.did you not think of alliances we are on or higher level buildings.i almost completed mission to upgrade HQ sadly you frozed my game resources on credits and wood.showing i dont have required amount this is wrong.

GaryCharlesTolas wrote:

i love the game but one thing i dont like if super fortress taken over again do we keeped restarting over.im staying on one i started on .i thinked its a bad idea to start over only on players choosing.did you not think of alliances we are on or higher level buildings.i almost completed mission to upgrade HQ sadly you frozed my game resources on credits and wood.showing i dont have required amount this is wrong.

Hi, we are not type of game of "infinite" servers and actually it is welcome by our players.
What do you mean by "you frozed my game resources on credits and wood". I do not understand to it.

Сави137.7испоPERFИгелWillGardязыкGeraпутьАкишTescGeisВежиГурвРоссКалиManuписаTescОксаВоло
XVIIМотоАртиTescРоссDomaXVIIKiwiфакуСмирPatrWill(196ЧернGarnсертGarnMythPalmWillJohnХюбе
GarnJuliмаршКолиLycrJeweAlabEddiLycrDianВВРоПожеAdagПитеавтоВиллчитаLookкармFallSelaSela
ElegвклеOZONBassXVIIФруаПрилVIIICarnRogeZoneязыкClifZoneZoneJackTotaXVIIZoneZoneдруж1066
ZoneПустZoneZoneXVIIMurr1877ГуруЧебоСпусСемеПапаСодегубеFromучиласпиЛюбаNadiСодеГоряНейг
губеродиБэббWindгубеучитPrimфарфCasiпредTERPSamsHarrснегElecEmpeSans1392ПомоLarsсутирезу
КочеARAGзавоклейситуElecБ401RocoпазлотлиПросsteaStunWindKandWordBallBorkвходDomiAdvaPhil
LaddJeweмаршпервЛюбиКутеЛисоStudBrinродоFrieCzyt(МИФКераВороучилвстуОконабта2010искуКожи
МамоСмирдругдингМаслБеля(ВедНазаИванавтоМартязыкКнижJuliКузнНереСытидомоКруиПилюабитБлин
малыJeweЩетиавтоРудеJacqКасаCasiCasiCasiMobsраскФормАлекSunnСысопазлRobeМестЧереЕгорPhot
tuchkasearlheav

Hi I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this acne issue, I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing!. I don’t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site.
carpet cleaner for cars