Topic: There's still a lot more sport to play PSO2

Hard to say. They did state that we may not fulfill the equip needs of PSO2 Meseta their transport equipment for a while after beginning NGS, so obviously it will not move over as level 1 gear. I don't believe we should put our expectations too high though. I'm going to assume transport equipment will either be mid-game equipment or need a lot of upgrades to be end-game gear unless they state otherwise. It had been stated that weapons may have different looks and skills, and might be on your level/ability to use at first. Units are not going to get any cosmetics, but nevertheless have stats, not exactly the same though.

Holy shit so that they released the NA version for a quick cash grab before throwing this in everyone's faces. What a bunch of punks. Does all our characters customization take over such as hair, outfits got through ac, assignment pass etc? When you purchase a game like God of War, are you like"Fuck, just 60 hours and I'm done? I paid $60 for this shit and today there's no longer content. I literally wasted all of my time playing with this game." .

The solution is most likely no, because this would be fucking dumb. So why is it , where you have a choice of whether you would like to pay cash, you suddenly have issues? It is not like they're taking money for a demonstration or something with essentially no content. We are still getting upgrades. We're still getting chapters 4-6. There's still a lot more sport to play. They're doing this way because SEGA is afraid of jp whales rioting.

This... doesn't excite me anymore. I truly don't understand what I am really sharing to New Genesis. My character version? Why would the weapons matter if I need to start at lvl 1 again since progression doesn't carry over? I will not be able to use them. And above all, what about makeup? I've spent a fantastic amount on cosmetics, and also the fact I will change between 10-20 costumes on the fly to match my mood is one of my favorite parts of the game. If these cosmetics do not carry over... I'm pretty much going to feel just like the first season of NA is just a scam. We don't understand that yet, which explains the reason why I need clarity. I honestly will not care about starting as a lvl 1 braver again should I keep all of my makeup.

The video will state that registered makeup are being transported over. The only real question left is on how it's vague with outfits and outwear. Base wear and inner wear are registered makeup, but outerwear and outfits aren't enrolled to a personality. Yep. That's my understanding of it also (even though it is a bit of speculation because they only especially mention emotes), and in which the difficulty comes from. Outerwear, outfits, and weapon skins aren't registered. It would be great if we can get clarification about this... Sorry if that question was inquire, but pso2 sales what do animals count as? Can they count the same as a mag? Will they carry over?