Topic: Detroit Pistons - NBA Design Face Masks Online Shop

Lin averaged 11.6 points and 4.3 assists in 480 games in the NBA from 2010 to 2019. The former Harvard guard began his career with the Warriors during the 2010-11 season. Lin is best known for a hot scoring stretch -- one that led to wins with the New York Knicks during the 2011-12 season -- that was described as "Linsanity."Washington Wizards

"It's just that we want to be together on this whole thing. I think it's healthy for teams to have a slightly different look, but we want to talk about how different we want to look."Detroit Pistons

"It means that they believe in me," Gobert told ESPN. "They believe in what we've been building over the years with this whole organization, with Coach [Quin Snyder] and all the guys. For me, it's an incredible blessing. It's a very motivating feeling to know that we all share the same vision and we all share this goal for this state and for this franchise."

"Anytime the media would ask questions about Kyrie -- and we had multiple times when the media wanted to s--- on Kyrie -- I was the buffer," James said. "I was like, 'No, listen, you guys are tripping. This kid is young, he's great, he's going to learn, I'm here to help him learn, and I know what he's going to become.'Brooklyn Nets

According to the NBA's health and safety protocols for the 2020-21 season, any player who tests positive will have to follow a series of steps before returning. Those steps will depend in part on whether the player is symptomatic, asymptomatic or experiencing severe symptoms, but he will be sidelined for at least 12 days.

"You can't get mad at your kid if you let him eat candy every night and then suddenly one night you don't and they throw a tantrum," an ex-Houston assistant coach said. "You're the one who let them eat candy every night.

The peak of the franchise's Harden era came during Paul's first season in Houston, when the Rockets had a league-best 65 wins during the regular season and built a 3-2 lead over the Golden State Warriors in the Western Conference finals. But the Rockets lost the last two games of that series with Paul sidelined -- "a hamstring away" is a phrase that will forever haunt Houston fans -- and the chemistry between the ball-dominant co-stars blew up the following season.Memphis Grizzlies