Topic: DOVPO M VV II Mech Mod Preview

Guys, today I will introduce you one new mechanical vape mod - DOVPO M VV 2, which is a high-performance potentiometer based mechanical mod. Now let’s take a close look at this mechanical mod below.

https://vapesourcing.com/media/catalog/product/d/o/dovpo_mvv_ii_mech_mod_4_.jpg

Constructed from strong PC materials and zinc alloy, Dovpo M VV 2 II Box Mod is a very durable mod. According to stylish designs, it has aesthetic colorful look for more attractive.  Powered by dual 18650 batteries with 1.0V to 8.0V voltage range, it can fire up to maximum 280W power wattage. What is more, M VV II Box MOD has multiple protections and convenient built-in USB Type-C port.

Parameters
Size: 91 * 53 * 27mm
Material: PC + Zinc Alloy
Thread connection: 510
Resistance Range: 0.08-3.50ohm
Operating Voltage: 6.4V-8.4V
Output Voltage: 1.0V-8.0V
Battery Cover Type: Magnetic, Sliding
Battery Type: Dual 18650 Batteries (Not included)
Port: USB Type C

You may also like this below:
Low Cost Dovpo Topside 90W

Re: DOVPO M VV II Mech Mod Preview

Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.    Crawley Accountants

Keep up the good  work , I read few posts  on this  web site  and I  conceive that your blog  is very   interesting and has   sets  of  fantastic   information.    Ottawa Rims

Whenever I have some free time, I visit blogs to get some useful info. Today, I found your blog with the help of Google. Believe me; I found it one of the most informative blog.    www.smore.com/fyc49-ultra-omega-burn-review-any-good

Believe it or not, it is the type of information I’ve long been trying to find. It matches to my requirements a lot. Thank you for writing this information.    UK Business Directory

Whenever I have some free time, I visit blogs to get some useful info. Today, I found your blog with the help of Google. Believe me; I found it one of the most informative blog.    youtube.com/watch?v=EOliuY_x0cw

I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers    look at more info

Wonderful article. Fascinating to read. I love to read such an excellent article. Thanks! It has made my task more and extra easy. Keep rocking.    GRS Ultra Review - Is George Bridgeham's Anti-Aging Pill Legit??

That is promotion deals ads for you to handy examine prior writing. It will be easier to write down better site like that.    The Youth International

I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work...    Kitchen Installation Services

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.    evanston housing

It is a fantastic post – immense clear and easy to understand. I am also holding out for the sharks too that made me laugh.    coupons

This could be furthermore a reasonably great article that people definitely valued examining. Certainly not each day that benefit from the probabilities to locate a item.    hydro jetting service Vista

I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks.    Blockchain Token

This really even a very good put up that i in fact really enjoyed perusing. It is not necessarily regular that i include the option to ascertain a specific thing.    home repiping contractor Vista

thank you for your interesting infomation.    Mustafizur Rahman

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work.    Sibyl Media

I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website.
insulfilm rj

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.    desert safari in dubai

What a thrilling post. It is extremely chock-full of useful information. Thanks for such a great info.    leedon green price

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.    www.nk-m2017.fr/cuisine/

Hey, I am so thrilled I found your blog, I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and all round interesting website. Please do keep up the great work. I cannot be without visiting your blog again and again.    parts storage

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.    pittsburgh accounting firm

New web site is looking good. Thanks for the great effort.    bolasport

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. achat clenbuterol