Topic: www.theseahawksfanshop.com/

RENTON Alex McGough Color Rush Jersey , Wash. (AP)When Pete Carroll decided to overhaul his coaching staff after last year’s flop, it was clear he wanted different voices in the ears of his key players.Or in the case of the Seahawks defense, a familiar voice coming from a different perspective.Of all the changes made by the Seahawks since the end of last season, the most significant may end up being the addition of new offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer, offensive line coach Mike Solari and defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr. It was a shake-up that may be just what the team needed.”Players are taking to the challenge of learning and adapting to stuff, coaches are adapting to players – there’s a lot going on,” Carroll said. ”But it’s been very energetic, very upbeat, not unlike what it should feel like in our program, but maybe even more so than ever, or at least, in the last few years.”The most significant change is on offense, where for the first time in his career Russell Wilson is getting direction from someone other than former offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell or former quarterbacks coach Carl Smith. Schottenheimer is both of those in one, something Carroll wanted to streamline the process for Wilson and perhaps hold the quarterback accountable in a different way than in the past.For Schottenheimer Byron Maxwell Color Rush Jersey , it’s a chance to work with a quarterback he watched from the other sideline during his three years working with the Rams.”I’ve admired Russell – his playmaking ability, but yet the ability to throw the football and create plays when things break down. That’s hard to teach,” Schottenheimer said. ”It’s hard to teach a guy to run around and make people miss and find an open guy in the end zone. That was something that was really exciting for me is to get here and to work with a guy like that, that has done so well thus far. Just try to coach him up on some new fundamentals and techniques and see what he likes.”While Schottenheimer is completely new to Seattle, Norton and Solari have spent time here before. Solari hasn’t been around since 2009. But he brings a solid track record as an offensive line coach – a position where the Seahawks need help. While Tom Cable was lauded early in his Seattle tenure, the offensive line became a flash point for frustration and often the reason the Seahawks offense struggled in recent years.”He’s very big on attention to detail, very big on technique,” offensive tackle Duane Brown said. ”Me, going into my 11th year, I feel like there’s some things that I need to sharpen up to continue to play at a high level and he’s definitely hammering points down for me. I think he’s going to be very great for the younger guys.”Norton’s return, taking the place of Kris Richard, was exceedingly popular among at least one position group in Seattle’s locker room. Before Norton left to become the defensive coordinator in Oakland, he was the Seahawks linebackers coach. So Bobby Wagner, K.J. Wright and the rest of Seattle’s linebackers group was thrilled to get their former position coach back Sebastian Janikowski Color Rush Jersey , but now with even more authority over the defense. Ultimately the defensive system is still based around Carroll’s philosophy, but Wagner is itching to see what Norton does.”We went through a lot those first three years and obviously I paid close attention when he left and we stayed in touch,” Wagner said. ”When I heard he was coming back I had a lot of joy and a lot of excitement because I felt like we had a little bit of unfinished business. It’s good to have him back, it’s good to have that mind back because he’s helped me more than just a player (but) as a person and I’m excited to grow with him.”NOTES: Carroll said Thursday after Seattle wrapped up its final OTA practice that he expects everyone in attendance at next week’s mandatory minicamp. That would include S Earl Thomas, DE Frank Clark and CB Byron Maxwell, who have been absent from the voluntary sessions. … DE Dion Jordan has not participated in OTAs after having a minor follow up procedure done on his knee, Carroll said. The team hopes he’s ready for the start of training camp in late July.— RENTON, Wash. (AP) — It’s almost a given now that a Monday night game played in Seattle is going to include some sort of wackiness.The latest chapter came during Seattle’s 21-7 win over the Minnesota Vikings that has the Seahawks on the cusp of clinching an NFC playoff spot. The Seahawks need just one win against either of their final two NFC opponents — at San Francisco this week or at home to Arizona in Week 17 — to wrap up a wild-card berth.They didn’t get here without controversy, however, after officials failed to call a penalty on Bobby Wagner when he leaped the line of scrimmage to block Dan Bailey’s field goal attempt with 5:38 remaining.Wagner’s play was a marvel — clearing the Minnesota line without the benefit of a running start. But his hands clearly touched the backs of two teammates as he leaped. Wagner didn’t seem to care postgame whether his play was legal or not, and coach Pete Carroll emphasized on his weekly radio show on KIRO-AM on Tuesday morning that he considered it a judgment call.“They have to judge. You can place your hands on players. You can’t use it for leverage. That’s where the judgment comes in,” Carroll said.The leap added to a list of Monday night controversies that began with the 2012 “Fail Mary” game. The disputed touchdown pass from Russell Wilson to Golden Tate on the final play of that game to beat Green Bay triggered an end to a dispute between the league and its officials.That was followed in 2015 by a 13-10 win against Detroit during which Kam Chancellor forced a fumble at the 1-yard line with less than two minutes remaining, and K.J. Wright illegally guided the ball out of the end zone for a touchback. Wright should have been called for an illegal bat and Detroit should have regained possession at the Seattle 1. Instead, the Seahawks ran out the clock.In 2016 Dontae Johnson Color Rush Jersey , officials failed to call a roughing the kicker penalty against Richard Sherman late in the first half against Buffalo. Eventually, Dan Carpenter missed a 54-yard attempt and Buffalo ended up losing by six.And then came Wagner’s leap. Had Wagner been penalized, the Vikings would have had a first down at the Seattle 15. As it stood, Wagner’s block sparked a quick drive by Seattle capped by Chris Carson’s 2-yard touchdown run that put the game out of reach.“He game-planned the hell out of it, so we already knew he was going to block it,” Seattle defensive tackle Quinton Jefferson said. “That was a great call and it worked. That’s what we save those things for. He made a great leap, blocked it.”The Seahawks almost can’t miss the postseason at this point. And it was Seattle’s defense that led the way against the Vikings.The Seahawks used a variety of coverages to stymie Kirk Cousins and keep Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen from being factors until late in the game. The Seahawks held Minnesota to 276 total yards after allowing 450 yards or more in three of the previous four games.“That’s the name of the game right now. Who can outlast the other opponent?” defensive end Frank Clark said. “Who can take the pain a little bit more right now? Who can thrive the best under the pressure of being great, the pressure of succeeding, the pressure of taking on the pressure when it’s all on you? I feel like that’s the one thing we’re doing right now.”NOTES: Carroll said on his radio show that LB Mychal Kendricks injured his knee during the game and was unsure if he would be able to play Sunday. Kendricks briefly went to the sideline during the second half but returned to the game. … Seattle rushed for 214 yards, second-highest total of the season. The Seahawks rushed for 273 yards against the Rams. Both of those performances came with Jordan Simmons filling in at right guard for D.J. Fluker, who missed Monday’s game with a hamstring injury.

Re: www.theseahawksfanshop.com/

Thro701.1ReprBettСолосупеJameпансLuigСмирВель2535ЛениКаспNX-6GeorНовоLett1576Presветокрас
НидеГоряPoemMargEdgaPetePeteErneунивсобсRembавтоМаккКожиAnneдругNiveXIIIRougNickроднАрти
сертGunsWillсертPushсертMariSisiФилиSelaродиотксJuliBrunInteMonsDoriCircAdioРазмSamsSela
LiveMargEnigCookЧубиКомпThomСкаб(ВорКинжMiyoслужМириlunaкараФилиVIIIЕвгеASASсерепереSimm
фианосноZoneKeviХельZoneWarnPlacWillдетеXaviDomiZoneпостремеXVIIXVIIлечемагиUmbeгазеBill
BarrФран01-2BrucАдамZoneсортMeyeTaniпатиPhilNardMabeСтебShreинсттерм6200CM21цветElie1525
ЧуниCentMitsувелдетяFinlNeilупакAerowwwnциплтексязыкФортNeroАртиKaltBremBrauChouMonAчело
AndrЛитРЛитРRyanЛитРЛитРСараMidwLiviВнукKarl(193BriaГурвразнСмирRiveпольэконXVIIHearWate
PeacстудavidрыбаGuilВиниМоскСтилКьярИманЩетиИтинСергWakeврачClaiавтоСтерГуркЗахаГуркавто
WindптицвыруДавыCatsLindЕгорTaniTaniTaniSympвзроgreaAmouтеатНовиFranФормавтоБороИллюStep
tuchkasStefвозм