Topic: Back Buttons

In the "Game Charts and Other Items" menu (and I would imagine other menus), every time a subcategory is opened and then closed, an individual needs to go through the whole process over again to return to a previous selection. Please consider placing a "Back" button of sorts to return to the category a person was last in. It's not a life changing request but makes the flow easier!

Thanks for the game!

Re: Back Buttons

Completely agree, it is annoying when you want to send invites to many people lol

Re: Back Buttons

Hello, yes it is good idea, we will check which are the options and consider to remake it for next bigger update.

4 (edited by canuck88 2016-08-07 11:34:56)

Re: Back Buttons

LujzianLutta wrote:

Hello, yes it is good idea, we will check which are the options and consider to remake it for next bigger update.

About when would that be? I also heard of an update regarding being able to rebuild lost units for a fraction of the original time and cost, is this true?

Re: Back Buttons

canuck88 wrote:
LujzianLutta wrote:

Hello, yes it is good idea, we will check which are the options and consider to remake it for next bigger update.

About when would that be? I also heard of an update regarding being able to rebuild lost units for a fraction of the original time and cost, is this true?

You heard correctly. :-)

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the Shatterer of Worlds.

Re: Back Buttons

Freshmeat wrote:
canuck88 wrote:
LujzianLutta wrote:

Hello, yes it is good idea, we will check which are the options and consider to remake it for next bigger update.

About when would that be? I also heard of an update regarding being able to rebuild lost units for a fraction of the original time and cost, is this true?

You heard correctly. :-)

Timeline for the updates? tongue

Re: Back Buttons

canuck88 wrote:
Freshmeat wrote:
canuck88 wrote:

About when would that be? I also heard of an update regarding being able to rebuild lost units for a fraction of the original time and cost, is this true?

You heard correctly. :-)

Timeline for the updates? tongue

New informations should be available in a matter of days. tongue

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the Shatterer of Worlds.