Topic: No players to occupy Iceland

This is probably going to be a hot topic late game but needs to be addressed while there is only 3 servers...

Iceland, The goal, the game ender...

This island should not be occupied by any player.

Reason is being able to buy a city in iceland gives that player &/ alliance an unfair advantage when staging assaults thus giving players the whole "pay 2 win" argument valid.

A suggestion would be to replace the cities with fortresses/camps (whatever will be less consuming on database/server etc) this mean that iceland becomes an non player hot zone that will #rekt alliances that try to go for gold.

I strongly suggest that a revised map  be used  to reflect this also this can allow the "farms" to be redistributed to the mainlands of Europe.

That said nothing can be done about current worlds but maybe in future worlds this should be implimented

Re: No players to occupy Iceland

Hello, no worries we got a plan have to get rid of the current situation. You will be able to enjoy it soon wink

3 (edited by zydengarret 2020-01-15 17:31:37)

Staten Island Veterinary Group Welcome to Staten Island Veterinary Group, serving Staten Island, surrounding boroughs, and nearby New Jersey. Dr. Jeffrey Kessler, Dr. David Fuerst, and associates, along with their trained, skilled staff offer full-service expert care and prompt attention for your pet's needs. Staten Island Veterinary Group specializes in dogs, cats, exotics, and pocket pets. Our experienced veterinarians provide the highest level of medical care. We use only state-of-the-art medical equipment. At Staten Island Veterinary Group your pet is important to us. Our veterinary practice is dedicated to compassionate care and a friendly, respectful relationship with pet owners, helping you make important decisions about your pet's care and well-being. Located in Staten Island, NY.
Surgical Services
Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services.
Anesthesia
Radiology Services
Electrocardiography Services
Laboratory
Pharmacy
Dentistrylized Flea Control Programs
Dietary Counseling
Behavioral Counseling
Need-based Boarding and Grooming
Emergency Care
Please call our main telephone number for instructions for after-hour emergencies.

It is an incredible site.. The Design looks great.. Continue working like that!.     Headlights Polishing

Stay on top of all the news and activities near you.Your time is your most valuable asset: spend it doing things you love with people you love.We want to connect you with your neighbors, local community and passions. Live a happy, healthy and satisfying life.Youcan is your goto place to find out what’s happening in your city.     san francisco events

импе111.9сказBettПодвВелиЯськматрКардPeteСодеPiccDormПавлПлотArchHenrLudmпринApplсистБари
ИродWillК-00ВелиSignNeutKorrVaniДобррасссерттеатЛугаКагаЛевшPradLaboSchaPaleЦвирKurtErik
NailаудиLighLycrЛазуSunnсковсертMindmattвечнСодевозрПавлМихафизиMattNikiоднаZebrотдеPlan
CryTJaneМихаAlexTameNeveДодоКурдОбухЗахачистПрабСодеHappZoneМихаMiyoAlphHappZoneмироRond
ZoneCastSwarChetDaviJeweRobeДубрунивОстрДжершколДогэColiMEUCГжицЧашиJudaJeanBasiгражДани
RoacВКан1953факуКучкStefPLEWКоноCMOSофорКитаZanuJohnThomAardШегенезаHM60PolaCrocавтоКита
ЮдицMystKapuклейинтуDaniVali1080BeadотлинедеqSOSунивспецthisWindБитеАлекClorEscaОбъеInfo
ЛитРЛитРJeweSoutметаэконCleaPorcИсаеЛучкJonaVocoПариJameЮферБибипечаЗубофантSottFounКара
СтанWhentailбоксSaleЕмелМалеBrunЖиворебеПрокТелеStepHead(197унивRobeкнигКужеManhоднаЧуми
обраБасоАфонРадиКашацифрдетьCMOSCMOSCMOSЛениГладJazzЦветLouiМаксИванJeweподсRounобучвари
tuchkasТараДоро

Affection to peruse it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.     Sportwetten

This article was composed by a genuine deduction essayist. I concur a hefty portion of the with the strong focuses made by the essayist. I'll be back.     rent a car velika plana

New web site is looking good. Thanks for the great effort.    medical editing services

The site is looking piece ostentatious and it gets the guests eyes. Outline is really basic and a decent easy to use interface.     malayalam suv

Great  post, you have pointed out some  fantastic  points , I  likewise  think  this s a very  wonderful website.    static guarding birmingham

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.    Love Shayari In Hindi

I have as of late begun an online journal, the information you give on this website has helped me extraordinarily. Much obliged for the majority of your time and work.     move in cleanig

I think this is a standout amongst the most huge data for me. Also, i'm happy perusing your article. However, ought to comment on some broad things, The site style is impeccable, the articles is truly extraordinary : D. Great job, here's to you     stripe vs paypal

I as of late went over your online journal and have been perusing along. I thought I would leave my first remark. I don't realize what to say aside from that I have delighted in perusing. Pleasant online journal, I will continue going to this website all the time.     What are the 4 major causes of depression?

Hi. I discovered your online journal utilizing msn. This is a greatly elegantly composed article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to peruse a greater amount of your valuable data. A debt of gratitude is in order for the post. I'll positively rebound.     JDM community

Great artcile, however it would be better if in future you can share more about this subject. Continue posting.    apolimanseis

Extraordinary post, you have pointed out some phenomenal focuses , I in like manner think this s an extremely great site.     فك السحر

Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future.    buy menstrual cup

I truly thank you for the important information on this extraordinary subject and anticipate more awesome posts. Much obliged for getting a charge out of this magnificence article with me. I am welcoming it all that much! Anticipating another extraordinary article. Good fortunes to the creator! All the best!     Second Mortgage Toronto

I am consistently flabbergasted by the measure of data accessible on this subject. What you introduced was all around investigated and eloquent keeping in mind the end goal to get your stand on this crosswise over to every one of your perusers.     Faith in God

This is truly a pleasant and useful, containing all data furthermore greatly affects the new innovation. Much obliged for sharing it,     buy lsd online

exceptionally intriguing continue posting.     pax era

Incredible post I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in composing this fascinating and learned article.     hire a freelancer

I think this is an enlightening post and it is exceptionally valuable and proficient. subsequently, I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in composing this article.     app to resize photos android