Topic: Beware of 5 risky spots to hide the germs of Covid-19 in taxis

https://s.isanook.com/au/0/rp/r/w728/ya0xa0m1w0/aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL2F1LzAvdWQvMTUvNzgzNDMvMi5qcGc=.jpg   

Recently news of the spread of COVID-19 Come back to the public interest again, believing that many people are planning to travel to work by taxi instead of using other public transport crowded But don't be fooled by the germs that may lurk inside the taxi. Therefore, we recommend 5 risk points in the car that may unknowingly hide germs as follows:

1. Seat cushion
     The seat is a point of contact for a long time. Therefore, there is a chance to risk getting a lot of germs. This also includes positions that your body may touch frequently, such as headrests and armrests.

2. Open the door
     Door handles both outside and inside are a very important risk point. because it is a point that must be touched every time before getting on and off It's best to use alcohol gel to wash your hands after every touch.

3. Handrail above the head
     Handrail above the head, especially the left rear position. It is a place where dirt and germs accumulate a lot. Another location that is often neglected to clean. Therefore, the risk should be minimized by avoiding overhead handrails as much as possible.

4. Various buttons and switches
     The controls that taxi passengers may need to use most often are: Window slide switch button which the button area has nooks that are difficult to clean and can be a collection point for germs

5. Coins and banknotes
     Coins and banknotes received from taxi drivers are often circulated by previous passengers. therefore have a high chance of getting those infections The best way is to use an online payment method. or wash your hands with alcohol gel every time after receiving the change

Finally, if you find yourself with fever, cough, sneezing, runny nose, including body temperature over 37.5 degrees Celsius, it's a good idea to see a doctor. and wear a mask at all times when in public areas

Recommended Blog :: joker gaming

Re: Beware of 5 risky spots to hide the germs of Covid-19 in taxis

I regularly visit your website and find a lot of interesting information. There are not only good articles but also great comments. Thank you and hope my page grows bigger and bigger. fireboy and watergirl

I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.    먹튀검증사이트

Cold was the steel of my axe to grind    https://doulasbayarea.com