Topic: Problems with chat

Hi.

Since the beginning of the game does not work for me in-game chat. I checked on several computers at no I did not have a chat. They do not work any channel.

Please help.

Re: Problems with chat

Hello,

it seems something (firewall, antivirus etc) is blocking Jabber protocol (i.e. using for ICQ) in your computer. Please check your settings.

Antivirus is set to exclude this site from the scan list. I have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, Reader and Air. I do not know what the Jabber protocol, and where can I check if it is blocked somewhere.

I have the same problem when playing at work where i need to use proxy to get to the internet. It must be definitely blocked by firewall

My antivirus does not have an active firewall. I turned off in your web browser options for using a proxy for local servers. At home I do not chat on any computer with different systems. At work also can not use the chat.

MacHunter what is your in-game nick please?

MacHunter this is my nickname in the game.

Right, you don't have RO-ban, so it definitely should by blocked somehow in your computer. Did you checked all firewalls? Also like defaut OS firewall, i.e. Windows Firewall?

Windows Firewall is disabled. I try with completely turned off anti-virus. Chat in the game's still not working. Other security on my computer do not possess. I tried to log into another computer in the house and also chat to him is not working.

Ok, thank you, it might be a kind of bug on our side. We will check it and fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I think I tried all I know how to make the chat began to work. This is a major impediment in the game. I look forward to the next game update with the hope that manage to fix the bug smile
If someone else might know the cause of the inoperative in-game chat, please let us know.

Regards.

Hello,

the bug was fixed and you can finally enjoy to chat. Sorry for  the inconvenience again and have a nice gaming.

Hi.

I confirm to fix the error. Thank you LujzianLutta smile

Regards.

The server 5 appeared the same problem with the chat. Players in the alliance have a chat and they can use it, I do not chat in the window and I see nothing in it I can not write. sad

Hello, we will chcek it and fix it.

MacHunter wrote:

The server 5 appeared the same problem with the chat. Players in the alliance have a chat and they can use it, I do not chat in the window and I see nothing in it I can not write. sad

Hello, your chat should be ok now.

Everything works perfectly. Thanks smile

Regards.