Topic: 5 great techniques to help yourself cross the line "friend zone"

https://s.isanook.com/ca/0/rp/r/w728/ya0xa0m1w0/aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL2NhLzAvdWQvMjgwLzE0MDQ5NTEvZnouanBn.jpg   

There are quite a few problems of love for people who are secretly in love with their friends. Generally speaking, they are afraid of losing their friends. Fear of disappointment, fear of disappointment, fear that he or she is already hiding from her boyfriend. Or being friends, it's fine. But in my heart, I like it like this, so I'm still hesitating, daring, and scared.
In the "Friend Zone"

I like it and want to be "More than friends" but don't know what to do Even if you try hard to stay close It doesn't show up in that way. he or she doesn't know I think it's a good friendship. I don't dare to think for myself. As a result, people who are secretly in love "Stuck in the friend zone" can't cross the thin line and change the status from friend to lover.

Even so, don't be discouraged and give up before trying, here are 5 cool tricks that I would like to recommend. in case it might lead itself to cross the line and get out of the "friend zone"

Did you notice the symptoms before you had hope?
love friends like friends Let's start with Let's see if this love is enough to have hope or not. It's the end of the era of water dripping down the rocks every day. The stone is still eroded But Stone will yell back as annoyed instead. If it doesn't look good There are signs of despair No right to think more than friends You have to choose whether to step back and make up your mind. or will be in the friend zone Accept the fate of one-sided love What I want to say is that if he loves, stays still, he loves. But if he doesn't love, he'll die well, he won't love. If he's disappointed, it's better to come out beautiful. But if assessed, there is a chance to win. Or you can go on for sure, just go ahead and hit the target. Shut down the engine!

Always be smooth and create a moment together.
would be strange to see If you like someone but don't feel the urge to be around him or her, it's normal to try to create a situation around him or her. when he brought himself to be this close a bit more courage Try to hit Nian and invite him to do activities that are separated from a large group of friends, invite him to eat, go to make merit, go to a cafe, something like this, or to ask him or her what he or she would like to do in particular and take them out. Spending time together with two people, it's easier to talk sweetly, leaning on the mountain or her. Importantly, it catches embarrassment well too.

level up confidence
It's true that appearance is just one element. People who love each other love their hearts. But to make yourself look better, we do it to increase our self-confidence. Did not change for anyone to love to like He or she may be an inspiration. But we do it for ourselves. Being good-looking and confident doesn't mean you have to be pretty. Small, cherished, tall, thin, white skin or something. (But if it's your own needs, it's not contradicting.) Making yourself look better can help boost your confidence. When you add it to your personality, it's all very charming!

Some distance is enough for the ceremony.
he or she is not a prisoner Don't have to follow EM bracelets, the relationship hasn't progressed yet. Don't just make him or her flee because of the shadows. People, no matter how much they love each other, still need space to breathe. Chasing, pecking, splicing, causing many couples to break up, so if they still don't want birds since they haven't been called girlfriends. some distance apart understand that you want to be near But it's awkward Trying to approach all the time, sometimes it's scary. don't have to look up every day Don't have to call every night Sometimes I refuse when I'm called, I get some rounds, I'll be very happy when we meet, isn't it?

Useful information:: joker gaming