Topic: Police arrest 4 Tokyo Olympics contract workers for cocaine usage

Police arrest 4 Tokyo Olympics contract workers for cocaine usage

https://cna-sg-res.cloudinary.com/image/upload/q_auto,f_auto/image/15210388/16x9/670/377/a206b453e6cfc47a924a4a77c3cd446/qz/coronavirus-disease--covid-19--outbreak-in-tokyo-1.jpg

Four electricians engaged in slotxo ดาวน์โหลด maintenance works for the Tokyo Olympics have been arrested for allegedly using cocaine, a spokesperson for the Tokyo Metropolitan Police said on Tuesday (Jul 13), as the Japanese capital counts down to the Jul 23 opening ceremony.

Tokyo 2020 said that they had been informed "that four individuals have been arrested for alleged violations of the Narcotics and Psychotropics Control Law".

It said that the four were employees of a firm contracted by Tokyo 2020 to supply temporary electricity for Games operations.

Tokyo police confirmed that they had arrested two United States and two British citizens earlier this month on allegations of having "ingested cocaine" in violation of drug laws. They did not specify the date of the arrest.

Public broadcaster NHK said the four workers were drinking at a bar in Tokyo's Roppongi district earlier this month when one of them allegedly broke into an apartment after leaving the bar, which led police to question him and administer the subsequent urine tests.

"Should the allegations turn out to be true, Tokyo 2020 will issue a strict warning to the company and advise them to take all possible measures to ensure that such an incident does not happen again," organisers said in a statement.

The International Olympic Committee said that the arrests were "an individual issue and a question for the local justice authorities".

Japan's drug laws are relatively strict, with arrests common for possession of any quantity, and drug use by public figures is the subject of intense media interest.

With the Games less than two weeks away, local attention is hyperfocused on the

Re: Police arrest 4 Tokyo Olympics contract workers for cocaine usage

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!    телевидение онлайн

Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a  pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional  expand. Regards.    Aluminium ramen

If more people that write articles really concerned themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings.  Thank you for caring about your content.    Vakantiehuis Limburg Belgie

Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC.    Ramen Antwerpen

I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.    Ramen Leuven

I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.    Muurisolatie

Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day!    Ramen en deuren Antwerpen

Only strive to mention one's content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb!  Thanks a lot, hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done.    Ramen en deuren Leuven

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.    Muur isoleren

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.    Webdesign

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!    Vakantiehuis Limburg België

Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.    Webdesign

Today, I was just browsing along and came upon your blog. Just wanted to say good blog and this article helped me a lot, due to which I have found exactly I was looking.    Webdesign Limburg

Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us.    Spouwmuurisolatie

Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day!    Zonnepanelen

I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks    Webdesigner Limburg

Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch.  Thanks for that insight you provide the readers!    Spouwmuur isoleren

Only strive to mention one's content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb!  Thanks a lot, hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done.    Webdesign

I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers    Zonnepanelen kopen

Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon.    Ramen en deuren

Thank you so much for such a well-written article. It’s full of insightful information. Your point of view is the best among many without fail.For certain, It is one of the best blogs in my opinion.    Zonnepanelen-centrale.be

Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways.  I think this is engaging and eye-opening material.  Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers.    Ramen en deuren kopen

Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort very well. Thanks for the huge help.    Webdesign webshop

I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today.  This is very well written and your points are well-expressed.  Please, don’t ever stop writing.    Ramen deuren