Topic: Projection Necklace says I love you in 100 Languages using a Projector

Projection Necklace says I love you in 100 Languages using a Projector Necklace

This “I Love You” projection necklace has a secret hidden message within the central stone. Shine a light through it and the necklace projects on a wall, or using your phone camera, and the words “I love you” will appear in 100 languages.To get more news about Necklace with Picture Inside, you can visit koalaprint.com official website.

ENCHANTING DESIGN: This Necklace is made using nano-micro engraving technology to engrave “I Love You” in 100 different languages into the love stone. Expressing your love and sincerity, makes a great surprise for your loved ones.
SIZE AND MATERIAL: Chain length 18 + 2.5 inch (Adjustable). The love necklace is made up of high quality material, rose gold plated. It will never tarnish, discolor or rust. It does not leave marks on your skin like other metals. Hypoallergenic and allergy free, it is a perfect jewelry for people with sensitive skin.
UNIQUE DESIGN: Love pendant necklace is suitable for any special occasion, such as: birthday party, prom, pageant, engagement or wedding ceremony. Two ways to wear, two different styles, this languages projection pendant necklace will enhance your look besides and attract more attentions.
THE MEMORY OF LOVE NECKLACE: Love Projection Pendant Necklace is the perfect gift for any occasion that needs a special touch such as Christmas, Mother’s day, birthday party, Valentine’s Day, Anniversaries, graduation, engagement and wedding. A wonderful gift for a loved one.