Topic: It is also common to spot advertisements during the game

Donohue has explained that, even over the last three years, or the three seasons that I've been in, my conversations differ from how they were prior to 2K MT PS4 the time the league began. As Warriors Assistant GM Kirk Lacob recently told me that esports are "absolutely starting to mature".

Donohue describes the advantages of a league run from the NBA office in regards to getting partners. "The benefit of being the NBA 2K brand is that we have fantastic relationships with lots of these partners, and that's why we are able to assist them to help them navigate eSports and assist them with understanding how to make use of eSports as a way to increase the visibility of their brands."

Another benefit companies that which the NBA 2K League has, is that the game is a game that's well-known. "While esports can be challenging to consumers, at times it's very welcoming and players don't have for fun to watch our games when you're familiar with basketball you'll know it." Donohue highlights.

It is also common to spot advertisements during the game. Donohue says that it is normal to watch a basketball game with courtside signs. This lets players "be a part" of the game's virtual reality.

The NBA 2K League is a very popular and profitable sport due to the fervent supporters. However, Donohue asserts "we feel as if we're only scratching the surface." He highlights the 1.9 billion followers of the NBA on social media, as a massive pool of Buy MT 2K22 PS5 potential.