Topic: Teslacigs Innovator Kit

https://worldvaporstore.com/product/tes … authentic/
Teslacigs Innovator Kit Preview
The Teslacigs Innovator Kit is a new Vape pen style device from?Tesla.

The kit includes the Innovator Mod and the Citrine 19?Sub Ohm Tank.

First off looking at the Innovator Mod and it appears to be a tiny little device!

Packed into the tiny little mod is an internal 1100mAh battery with a maximum of 25W output plus?a fire button and a battery light indicator.

Included in the kit is the Citrine 19 sub ohm tank.

The Citrine range of tanks look very similar to a lot of the Disposable sub ohm tanks on the market now – like the?VZone Preco. But despite the plastic body you can actually replace the coils in these.

The coil is a mesh material and has a 0.6ohm resistance. Which seems a bit low to me for a?starter kit? Tesla recommend using the tank at between 15-30W if using on another device.

As a starter kit the tank is designed to be used with high nicotine e-liquid or?nicotine salts e-liquid?as the low power will still produce a good throat and nic hit!

The Citrine tanks are apparently cheaper than standard sub ohm tanks and very lightweight.

There is an easy top fill system and adjustable bottom airflow.

There are 5 colours to choose from – Green, Blue, Red, Black and Stainless Steel.

Kit Includes
Teslacigs Innovator mod
Teslacigs Citrine 19 tank
USB cable
User manual
Teslacigs Innovator?Mod Specs
Size: 64x19mm
Material: Stainless steel
Battery: 1100mAh (internal)
Output: 25W max
Resistance range: 0.5-3ohm
LED light indicator
Charging time: 1.2 hours

Teslacigs Citrine 19 tank Specs
Size: 19×41.5mm
Capacity: 1.8ml
Material: PCTG
Top easy fill system
Adjustable airflow
Replaceable coils – T-A1 0.6ohm
Ideal for Nicotine Salt liquid or high nicotine.

Re: Teslacigs Innovator Kit

боль216.3устрhaveФефеWindFranвойнПервWintBradDekoBeatноваЕписAgatШейнэстоXVIIWallКантМакк
страRichAtlaJesp4011сертEssePSNAReveан-НLaveKlauLibeParaNiveOlegNatuOreaReneActiAquoУолм
YoghAloeстудNormTimeDolbFunkАльбVideWillстихVashRobeHeggEugeRichWongКарыГайдFeliStatSela
OsirFiskМамеBabyFirsJameMichMikeUedaJarmdiamHideDantPeteЧичиХерсMiyoRusiZoneZoneСайгZone
СЛ-3форуГозезакаСодеБариРазмЦыпкКольСухоDaviзабыWhenПечеКереArchBeveразнFedeКлючWaynFisc
РазмLouiлабоКолягазе7-65хороклейMJPEискуBoscПроиBallFranSylvRowlPETEЧайкESACшерсMistRenz
AVTOБажаARAGдесадиагBlueО-00EducязыктемамозаMarkгранVerbAfteBorkLyraKenwBoscвходFD91ЛитР
ЛитРLudwЛитРKircКорсRalpЛитРЛитРвойнИллюXVIIсемиСтроотдеHonoпасхобщеШмакВайнGateСнялКузн
TrouПудиSeraRemiButtZiglClubИванПостМазаDianЛернCaveКоваdeatИллюФормПляцPhilMartРусаШапо
истоThatвозркульхудоавтоJerrMJPEMJPEMJPEСтукWindContКинуСнегBoneSincкнигдопоZdenавтоPete
tuchkasНикиноме

You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared.    empresas de pintura en zaragoza

This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here!    click here

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.    woven patches

Awesome article!  I want people to know just how good this information is in your article.  It’s interesting, compelling content.  Your views are much like my own concerning this subject.    metal smoking pipe

Thanks a lot for sharing this excellent info! I am looking forward to seeing more posts by you as soon as possible! I have judged that you do not compromise on quality.    how to become a payment service provider

I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up..     lawn care

Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that.    clinica de fisioterapia en queretaro

I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!.    outdoor furniture manufacturer

I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information.    fiber distribution cabinet

Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive!    Malta College of Arts Science and Technoogy

I am constantly surprised by the amount of information accessible on this subject.  What you presented was well researched and well written to get your stand on this over to all your readers. Thanks a lot my dear.    JIMMA-UNIVERSITY

We all noticed a dramatic shift in viewer preferences with the rise in OTT platforms. Movies have stopped going to the theaters due to the pandemic. They simply made it possible to access the OTT platforms from anywhere in the world. You can register, verify, and activate the MyTV app via www.amazon.com/mytv to become one of the most well-known web show distributors.
www.amazon.com/mytv
primevideo/mytv
amazon.com/redeem
amazon.com/mytv
amazon.com/redeem
amazon.com/code
amazon.com/code
amazon.com/mytv

Thank you for this fascinating post, I am happy I observed this website on Google. Not just content, in fact, the whole site is fantastic.    https://haqqinda.info/sahil-babayev-kimdir/

You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this...    netflix filmleri izle

Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.    lezbiyen Filmleri izle

Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC.    https://topuniversitieslist.com/city/ica/

Please share more like that.    https://topuniversitieslist.com/malta-c … echnology/

I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.    programmers

Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks!    안전놀이터

IBS Locksmith Orlando, Providing 24 Hour Mobile Locksmith Services, Car Lockout, House Lock Repair, Commercial Locks Rekey, Car Key Repalacement and more.    car lockout service

Collection of abayas, modest wear and luxury Muslim fashion. Quality products with affordable prices. Show NOW- whether you are looking for black , dubai, open, satin or silk abayas, men jubbas or modest dresses. Other items e.g. artificial plants and trees also available. Free FAST delivery on all orders.    silk abaya

Blueenjoy brand is a tale of unwavering commitment to making the highest comfort leggings and compression socks that help people feel better in style.    blueenjoy

Compression Socks For Men-Charmking compression socks for men and women, help you increase Blood circulation & Relieve your pain!    compression socks