Topic: house move in London

I presently live in West London, near the lines of Harrow, Greenford and Sudbury. I'm 38 years of age and have lived in this piece of London my entire life, and don't mind moving as distant as could be expected. We moved into our present home back in 2001 for £160,000, with a home loan of £140,000. I have 3 kids, 2 are at secondary school in yrs 12, 9 and the most youthful is in yr 6. I have been a SAHM generally. The spouse was the main worker and pays the home loan. I as of late returned to school, after I isolated from my significant other and finished a short course to qualify as an ESOL instructor for Adults. I work independently at a private school for £10 an hour low maintenance.

We actually have a home loan obligation of £95,000, with around 12 years left as we remortgaged 5 yrs back. I feel subsequent to being isolated from my significant other for quite a while, now is the ideal time currently to make a new beginning for the children and me. I have addressed children and they don't mind house move in London as long as it's not an open country.

Have additionally addressed an ex with regards to sorting out what befalls the house genially, at the mo he says he needs to give a lot of the house to the children. I can't stand to pay the home loan on my wages.

This is the reason I have been looking into selling up and moving as house costs have soared. Presently, the property is esteemed at around 350-360k, it's a 3-bed end patio, with a major nursery yet no off-road parking, which can be a right pain on occasion. On the off chance that the house sells for around that amount subsequent to paying the home loan off, we will be left with around 250-260k money, (if ex adheres to his promise). I do have a few savings set aside also for a rainy day.

I have been researching online regarding what we could manage the cost of near where we are right now and furthermore by moving out of London. I would be looking at buying by and large without taking on a home loan.

I might want 3/4-bed semi-segregated or perhaps space to change over a ground floor room into a fourth room, off-road parking, great size garden, on a pleasant calm street in a nice safe region, and it should be multicultural.

I have investigated High-Wycombe, Reading, Hertfordshire, Luton and even as far abroad as Oxfordshire. I have additionally thought about Birmingham (Harborne, Hall Green) which is significantly further and presumably not commutable distance but rather it's a city so perhaps the possibilities of children finding steady employments locally will be better, and less possibility of them getting exhausted.

I'm confounded concerning whether I should forfeit on the sort of house and road in request to remain within sensible commuting distance of Central London in the event the children sooner or later need to work there, because of the absence of respectable positions locally. Or then again should I up sticks and move similar to Birmingham into a huge house in a respectable region, which is likewise very multi-social and with no home loan to pay.

Would it be feasible to move out of London, live home loan free and afterwards, later on, sell up, take out a home loan and afterwards move back to London on the off chance that we need to? Or then again is that it, whenever we're gone, we're gone?

Am I insane for considering moving out of London?

I'm planning on spending time in a portion of the spaces I have referenced above sooner or later to get a vibe of what they resemble and would see the value in any individual who knows them well to share their encounters/perspectives on what they resemble?

Has anybody moved out of London? Where did you go? What's it like? If it's not too much trouble, share…

I like other Moneysavers pointing out the upsides and downsides as they consider them to be everything's extremely tangled up for me, the more I think about it the seriously confusing it gets.

Is there a type of understanding that can be attracted up to say that the ex consents to not taking returns of the offer of the house and that he wishes to offer it to the children?

Much obliged for reading and conciliatory sentiments if this has effectively been inquired.