Topic: Is electric hoist a special equipment?

Wire rope electric hoist is a commonly used lifting equipment, which is often used as lifting mechanism for single-beam cranes, double hoists, suspension cranes, single-beam gantry cranes and other cranes. It can also be installed separately on I-beam or high places as a lifting device.

Electric hoists are generally used in conjunction with cranes
Many friends ask whether electric hoists are special equipment. When the electric hoist is used alone, it is not a special equipment, but a light and small lifting equipment. When it is used in conjunction with other lifting appliances, it must follow the conditions of the lifting appliances.

In the “Announcement of the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine on Amending the “Special Equipment Catalog” (2014 No. 114)” published on October 30, 2014, it is stipulated in the latest special equipment catalog:

Hoisting machinery refers to electromechanical equipment used for vertical lifting or vertical lifting and moving heavy objects. Its scope is specified as a lift with a rated lifting capacity greater than or equal to 0.5t; a rated lifting capacity greater than or equal to 3t (or rated lifting torque) Tower cranes greater than or equal to 40t·m, or loading and unloading bridges with a productivity greater than or equal to 300t/h) and cranes with a lifting height greater than or equal to 2m; mechanical parking equipment with a number of floors greater than or equal to 2 floors.

From the above we can see that electric hoist equipment is not listed separately. Therefore, the electric hoist does not belong to special equipment when used alone.

When the electric hoist is used for lifting equipment such as single-beam cranes, electric hoist bridge cranes, electric hoist gantry cranes, and the lifting capacity is greater than or equal to 3 tons, it still belongs to special equipment.

However, in actual production, large-tonnage electric hoists are rarely used alone, and are usually used for hoisting machinery.

Is electric hoist a special equipment?

Re: Is electric hoist a special equipment?

Hello I'm Alex, I live in US working as a Game developer and providing services of Electrical Panel Installation Apple Valley CA
Electrical Panel Installation Apple Valley CA

This is a very great post and also a knowledgeable post and I see many posts but it was a very interesting post and there is also I see a very best service Wedding Lighting Antonio TX it gives the best service at low rates.

Professional engineer and testing department, FEM and GB production standard. Get Quote. Standard production, sufficient parts, industrial combined, deliver on time. Get Price. Third Party Certification. Longer Guarantee. Shorter Lead Time.
doramas espanol