Topic: German salt mine buys electric chain hoist from China

Recently we completed an order for electric chain hoist from Germany. Through the communication on the website’s online chat tool, we learned that the customer is a German salt mining company, so they want to customize an electric hoist that can work in special environments such as high temperature and corrosion. After understanding their specific working environment, we recommended this 5 ton electric chain hoist to them Crane for sale .

Working capacity of electric chain hoist
Electric chain hoists for easy load handling under extreme conditions. For the assembly work in the salt mine, the electric hoists are equipped with a load capacity of 5 tons and a lifting height of 30 meters. Installed to a straight and a curved crane track, they ensure smooth lifting and precise placement of the load downwards the passage to the new salt bunker, with virtually no load swing!

5 ton electric chain hoists for sale Germany

Working parameters of electric chain hoist
The robust electric chain hoist is a powerful and precise hoist for extreme operating conditions. The new salt bunker was installed below an existing mine. Heavy components and equipment had to be lowered safely from the starting point. We recommended the electric chain hoists for the application because it covers the required power supply of 415 volts as well as guarantees safe and efficient work in the long term.

All electric chain hoists from DQCRANES are designed for permanent use. Underground temperatures of 35 degrees or more, salty air and low humidity don’t mind the tools.
The chain hoists remain corrosion-resistant due to their aluminium housing (die-cast) and the powder coating.
All internal components (including the electromagnetic brake, gearbox, frequency inverter and friction clutch) are not affected by the harsh conditions as well.
Finally, the nickel-plated load chain – located safely in its steel container – guarantees a continuous material flow.
The load chain withstands all external influences and is more resistant than conventional load chains.
If you need help picking a chain hoist for your lifting application or have any questions, feel free to contact us today!

German salt mine buys electric chain hoist from China