Topic: Netizens are angry! Nigerian Islamic school ' beating' girl on 'father

https://www.img.in.th/images/48aa154c501cc8c7050a5adcc191d223.jpg

It's another Step 2: WhenSLOTXO TRUE WALLETthe staff have checked the information is completed The staff will send the bank account number to the player and transfer the deposit into the system. to confirm the subscription in the next order clip that netizens swarm in prayer. When a Nigerian girl is lashed out by a teacher at an Islamic school at her father's request. who was angry that he caught his daughter secretly drinking

In the clip, four male teachers use a wand to hit the back of a girl who is kneeling on the floor. The girl showed signs of pain. She raised her hand and asked them to stop the beatings, which were so severe that her headscarf (hijab) was loosened.

The girl's father told BBC Pidgen that he "allowed" the school to punish itself. After she was caught secretly drinking alcohol. which is forbidden for Muslims

“I went to inform the school. and ask the teacher to help punish the child appropriately I myself would like to stay and see the punishment,” he said.

The report stated that A girl with three other male and female friends were caught drinking at a birthday party. which they deny is true.

Video clips of a boy being beaten by a teacher have also been shared online on the same day and time. The picture that came out was too intense for netizens to accept. until the current demand for the school to take responsibility

Local media reported that The school's director, based in Kwara state, has been suspended, and children who have been beaten have been taken to hospital for wounds.

However, the school insists that the punishment is religious. not too severe In addition, the children's parents also gave their consent.