Topic: Withdrawal from the Lease Agreement Without Prior Notice for Serious R

With this article we are addressing all tenants who, despite expecting to stay in their apartment for a few years, suddenly find themselves having to withdraw from the lease. And very often, without even being able to give the classic six months' notice.
<a href="https://www.skymarketing.com.pk/">SkyMarketing</a> strives to be Pakistan's biggest real estate developer ever, guaranteeing the highest international standards, prompt execution, and lifetime customer loyalty.For further detail visit <a href="https://www.skymarketing.com.pk/park-view-villas/">Parkview villas</a>

This is a more frequent situation than you think:
•    maybe the business has closed, and the tenant has been transferred to a branch located 500 km away
•    the tenant has found a permanent job, and does not want to miss this opportunity
•    or, the building or apartment has suffered severe structural damage, but the owner is unwilling or unable to afford the cost of the renovation
in all these cases, the tenant tries to withdraw from the lease. And he finds himself faced with the "obstacle" of six months' notice. At this point the question that many ask - often also on internet forums   - is the following: "Can I leave the apartment without giving six months' notice?"
The answer to this question is simple: yes, you can leave the apartment without giving notice, but in this case you are required to pay your homeowner a rent for each month of missed notice. Unless the contract states otherwise.
Let's give some examples:
•    from six months’ notice? Well, you won't owe your owner anything
•    have you decided to leave the apartment in a month, and you do not give notice? In this case, you will have to pay six rental fees to the landlord
There is no escape from this rule. There are no subterfuges or solutions that work. To avoid paying the six rents, some try to come to an agreement with the landlord. The typical case is to find a tenant who enters into a new lease as soon as we leave. This is a possibility, but the owner always has the power to refuse it: remember that the apartment is his, and therefore the owner can make the rules he wants, always respecting the law on leases.
Are you a home owner and have a property to rent? Visit the site
Withdrawal Without Notice: What Are the Serious Reasons?
Having clarified the rule, let's see what the serious reasons are. Many people, when they find themselves having to move, think that the reason for the move is "serious”, because maybe they are in a hurry to move, and the removals are still expensive.
The "serious reasons" that allow you to withdraw from the lease are not subjective reasons, decided by the tenants. These are reasons established by law, which apply to everyone. If every tenant decides that the reason for the move is "serious", it would lead to total chaos.
According to articles 4 and 27 of law n. 392 of 1978, the serious reasons must be determined by facts unrelated to the will of the tenant, unforeseeable, and occurring at the establishment of the relationship, such as to make his continuation extremely burdensome. Some think this definition is inaccurate, and indeed it is. But it has been confirmed by many rulings of the Court of Cassation. Most importantly: the serious reasons cannot be predicted precisely.
But what are the serious reasons in simple words? Let's see it right away:
1.    a reason is serious if it does not depend on the will of the tenant - any decision taken independently by the tenant does not count as a serious reason. For example: if I am looking for a job in another city, the serious reason does not exist. If, on the other hand, my company fires me or transfers me to another region, the serious reason exists because the decision to dismiss or transfer does not depend on my will but on the company
2.    a reason is serious if it is unpredictable - the serious reason cannot be anticipated. These must be facts that could not be taken into account. The classic case is of those who had been hired on a permanent contract, and suddenly find themselves fired
3.    a reason is serious if it makes the continuation of the contract burdensome - it must be facts that make it impossible to continue the lease of the property. If I work 50 or 100 km away from home, I can still commute, but if I am moved 500 km away, the owner cannot expect me to take 5 hours of travel outward and 5 hours return to go to the work
4.    the serious reason must occur when the contractual relationship is established - the serious reason must obviously occur after the lease has been signed.
Although very often the termination of the lease for serious reasons takes place due to changes in the working situation, work is not the only "serious reason" that induces so many people to withdraw from the lease.
According to the Court of Cassation, other valid reasons may also consist in the need to provide assistance to a relative - there are many people who cannot afford to pay for home care and must take care of elderly relatives in person. Then there are a whole series of psychological reasons, linked for example to mourning, or even births.
Another case that justifies the withdrawal is given by the presence of structural problems of the property or apartment, or even very serious condominium problems, which the owner refuses or is unable to solve.
Finally, let us clarify a very important point: so far we have not talked about the purchase of a house among the "serious reasons" that justify the withdrawal from the lease without notice. Why? Simply, buying your first home is not one of the serious reasons. We know that buying a house is expensive, and that many people don't feel like paying the mortgage while paying the rent for another apartment. In any case, the purchase of a house is decided independently by the person, and therefore if you want to withdraw from the contract without notice you will still have to pay the due to the owner.
Source:https://propertynews.pk/
Source: https://businessworld.com.pk/

Re: Withdrawal from the Lease Agreement Without Prior Notice for Serious R

Le zodiaque ainsi que toutes les prophéties désignent Jésus-Christ comme le roi de l'univers ! Ces éléments affirment la révélation de la parole contenue dans la bible. https://voyance-telephone-gaia.com  Dirigés par la planète Saturne, les Capricornes sont considérés comme très intelligents, capables d'affronter les obstacles avec la plus grande facilité et d'assumer facilement les problèmes des autres.