Topic: Pakistani auto repair shop ordered electric chain hoist from China

If an auto repair shop wants to choose an electric hoist to help work, how should it choose? Recently, we helped a Pakistani customer design an electric chain hoist suitable for his auto repair shop. Let’s take a look at this case.

INDUSTRY: Automotive

APPLICATION: Repair Service

PRODUCT: 1 Ton Electric Chain Hoist

i-beam-hoist-for-sale-to-Pakistan

How to use electric chain hoist in this auto repair shop
Our customer requested an electric chain hoist to remove an engine located in the tight confines of the engine compartment inside a small car. Large engines are often “shoe-horned” into small automobiles, making removal difficult without the correct equipment.

Through the customer’s description of the store environment, we learned that the garage is equipped with I-beam trolley, and the electric chain hoist has the advantages of small volume, light weight and reliable performance. We recommend that the electric chain hoist be installed on the I-beam trolley. The customer accepted our design.

Benefits of this design: Safe, efficient and easy removal of the engine for repair outside the engine compartment and precise placement back into the engine compartment during reinstallation.

Pakistani auto repair shop ordered electric chain hoist from China