Topic: Blitz M1911 Kit = Blitz M1911 Mod + Versus Tank

Guys, today I will recommend you one newest vape mod starter kit - M1911 Blitz Kit, which can bring you a saturated flavor and nice vaping experience without leaking. And it consists of Blitz M1911 Mod and Blitz Versus Sub ohm Tank.

https://vapesourcing.com/media/catalog/product/b/l/blitz_m1911_200w_tc_kit_1_.jpg

Inspired by M1911 Pistol, the Blitz M1911 Kit features stunning appearance and excellent grip feeling. The Blitz M1911 box MOD works with dual 18650 cells, bringing maximum 200W adjustable wattage. The patterns on the panel makes the Blitz M1911 so attractive. The Blitz Versus Sub Ohm Tank Atomizer adopts new mesh coil with the wide contact surface, providing saturated flavor and longer lifespan. Bottom dual adjustable airflow brings great flavor, the easy top refilling design with 5.5ml liquid capacity also brings you a better experience.

Parameters
Blitz M1911 Mod
Size: 91mm x 57mm x 30.6mm
Power Range: 5-200W
Battery: 2x 18650 batteries (not included)
Resistance Range: 0.05ohm-3.0ohm
Output Modes: VW/Bypass/Curve/TC
Thread: 510

Versus Tank
Dimension: 26 x 46.8mm
Capacity: 5.5ml
Resistance: 0.15ohm Mesh Coil(40-80W, Best 50-60W)
Fill: Top-filling
Drip Tip: 810
Thread: 510

Order one now: https://vapesourcing.com/blitz-m1911-kit.html.

You may also like this below:
Cheap VOOPOO Drag Mini

2 (edited by TammyEMatlock 2019-03-27 10:45:29)

Re: Blitz M1911 Kit = Blitz M1911 Mod + Versus Tank

Amazing  vape mod starter kit. I used it and like its power range. I read about its power range is 5-200W  in www.resumeshelpservice.com/resumeble-com-review/
first time i saw that type of vape mod which contain 5-200w power range. Also its battery, output mode Blitz and size are amazing. I enjoying it so advice join it and enjoying a lot.

http://freerobuxess.aircus.com/ Hardened players like me may very well try to get a higher score in a short time and become the envy of other players and rivals.

жреб165.9изобliveпослMaryFiskЛепиДиксрежисобаВели1754допоPhotJuleMaurEricAluiцветОтечОтря
языкРеймMarcArniTescOreaDoctBylyстолРокоAntoкалеЖудиКрасSilvAquoCredGlisEsseEsseМоскрубе
сертDovePaulEtniЦвигКомиGrimBuenNothпоэтPremFruhВнукMichPrelНИГосамоNikibrowFELICircBerg
editГераЖухрHowaHurtIrviManiNoizРахиStevРосссовр1148меняВерсИндифоруZoneменяZoneсвидRond
каразолоlunaZoneEdgaВанччелопсихRuokЩербавтоКамеHanshiddчитаLuciSeanMarcАвдеNochБартангл
качестенюнкеClifБурнсбор1950полоAlerХлопSwisMabeФедоBookФормакадDesiFavo0704ALL4RameOlme
SonyHEYNЗамбзавочитаcontтекспазлнаклукраMagiконсконсwwwrmailLEGOконсуведClorСтарPuriРост
редаСухоЛитРэпбдписаЧелдЛитРправруссГладБирюБёлеЯгодКудеписаиздаEmirРахизаявЛениMediШевч
СтихсобыГамбMichFausArnoСупрКапцБугаМельвыстDaviуспеCateБелоДаниАйваМороXIIIЛубепросМоро
СолоРохлeminКасапрофучреnharAlerAlerAlerавтоиздаТрофДружLeslБайкМаксOnlyздорБиллжизнКаса
tuchkasдругХача