Topic: My principal reason for making him an octopus was actually because the

Well, you have the Animal Crossing Items ideal animap for them and I applaude you for that. Especially monkey engineer, thats another level thinking.

My principal reason for making him an octopus was actually because their mouths rather loon like gas masks! Plus it was the creature I could easily make them wear masks for lol

I honestly associate Sheeps longer with fresh Zealand lol, I just made Demo a Dog since... idk actually. Thought it would be adorable and with the whole projectile/balls idea. I think I simply did the colors too creamy-ish rather than white:c

Well, at the end they still seem really nice, demonstration is still looking good, even if he's a dog;-RRB- Heavy seems like he would make a nice teddy bear plush. Would purchase. Animal Fortress: New Horizons

I will let you take care of this particular hat... Someday, return it as a Fantastic pirate (One Piece in Animal Crossing)

In case boruto has taught me anything its that after a single piece is found and the series is over there'll be another sequence. Probably set in the not so far future with the other youthful plucky team going after the title of pirate king.

I kinda see this narrative as the tale of the last great pirate age. Kinda how Naruto was put in the past great ninja age. When they do eventually end One piece and start up a continuation collection, following the majority of queries are answered, I would imagine its place in the age of piracy coming to an end. All very much enjoy the way Boruto is put in a universe buy Animal Crossing Bells For Sale where ninjas are getting to be scarce.