Topic: Lifestyle to reduce stress, cure depression

Lifestyle to reduce stress, cure depression that must be followed quickly Because the COVID has not yet ended People therefore have to face stress relentlessly. Even during the ongoing outbreak and economic stagnation. It even negatively affects the well-being of everyone

A little stress is good and necessary for survival. But intense or prolonged stress can increase your risk of stress-related diseases like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, depression, Alzheimer's disease, cancer, and more.

Did you know Chronic stress can lead to symptoms and the progression of stress-related diseases. Along with higher cortisol levels

Meditation
Meditation practices improved reviews and analyzes, the National Library of Medicine website says, 2017 research showed. Meditation can help lower cortisol levels. Lowering blood pressure levels And heart rate

Regular meditation practice also helps us to respond better to stressful situations, according to Ellie Burrows Gluck, meditation teacher and co-founder of MNDFL, a meditation studio. From New York City That provides live streaming at home

In meditation, you simply pay your full attention to your breath. Inhale and exhale through the nose When your mind starts to wander, come back to your breath.

Find a hobby that you enjoy.
That could mean practicing music, drawing, cooking, or playing with your kids. "I think anything that removes you from everyday anxiety is helpful in reducing your stress levels," Messer said. “The key is to focus on what you are doing. I play classical piano, and I love to bake with my kids when I take part in these activities. I forgot about the epidemic and the stress of work. ”

Shifting every day
Engaging in regular exercise is a great way to help manage stress and strengthen your immune system. Aerobic exercise, which increases your heart rate and oxygen use, increases the levels of endorphins, which work directly on the substances in your brain to reduce pain and increase pleasure.

Exercise also lowers the body's levels of stress hormones. Especially adrenaline and cortisol

Messer recommends that patients do 30 minutes of aerobic exercise three times a week. “Aerobic exercise helps your muscles and liver eliminate glucose from the bloodstream. It can increase metabolism and improve sleep patterns. ”Try riding a stationary bike or walking briskly. If you don't want to go out, you can just walk around. In a circle in your apartment

Reduce caffeine
High doses of caffeine can increase cortisol levels and increase the effects of stress on the body. It's important to pay attention to how your body responds to caffeine. You may need to cut back or try herbal teas instead if you're feeling stressed.

Reduce stress lifestyle
Group of diverse people meditating together visualizing during yoga morning session, focus on Caucasian man seated cross-legged in row with associates, no stress, spiritual practice, lifestyle concept
Enjoy nature
The American Heart Association reveals that going out and spending time in nature can help relieve your stress and increase your feelings of happiness.
Being near green spaces was associated with lower stress and associated with lower symptoms of anxiety and depression.

Listen to music
Playing your favorite music can also reduce your stress levels. Fast tempo music can help stimulate the mood. While music slows down, it can help calm your mind, relax your muscles, and relieve stress.

Continue reading Click : ดาวน์โหลดjoker