1 (edited by Dogcat250 2019-03-25 09:36:35)

Topic: complete the rally that lifted the Avalanche to a 4-3

DENVER - A fast start and exciting finish helped the Colorado Avalanche avoid another disappointing home loss. Paul Stastny had the tying goal and two assists and Tyson Barrie scored 33 seconds into overtime to complete the rally that lifted the Avalanche to a 4-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday night. Jan Hejda and Jamie McGinn also scored for Colorado and Gabriel Landeskog had a career-high three assists. "Its awesome. To get that point going to OT was huge, and to get the second one was awesome," Barrie said. It didnt look like Colorado would get any points for the second straight home game. The Senators carried the play for a majority of the game but couldnt finish it off. "I think we got what we deserved. They played very good to start the game and very good to end the game," Senators coach Paul MacLean said. "In between we were in control. You come on the road and get a point after being down 2-0 in the first five minutes, I think we earned the point." The Avalanche were down 3-2 in the third and pressed for the tying goal. John Mitchell nearly tied it when his shot went off the inside of the right post. Stastny got the equalizer moments later when he deked goalie Craig Anderson and scored at 17:40. In overtime, Stastny fed Barrie in front of the net and the defenceman buried the chance to give Colorado the win. "I called to Paul behind the net and I just tried to get open," Barrie said. "I knew he was going to find me. It was just a matter of trying to beat the goalie. I thought I saw some room on the right side and tried to put it there and fortunately it went in. Thats a huge two points for us." Clarke MacArthur had a goal and an assist, and Jason Spezza and Kyle Turris also scored and Ottawa. "We didnt have a good start to the game, but we played a really good hockey game after that," Spezza said. "We sat back too much and we gave them too many chances to tie the game, and in overtime anything can happen." The Senators controlled play for much of the second period and took the lead on two quick goals after a pair of minors by Colorado defencemen. Cory Sarich drew a slashing minor at 11:06 and Hejda a delay of game 68 seconds later to put the Avalanche down two players. Spezza, back after missing four games with a hip flexor injury, tied it with his 12th goal with 13 seconds left in the 5-on-3. Colorado killed off the second minor, but Turris scored before Hejda could get back into the play. It was Turris 11th goal of the year. "We were in full control," MacArthur said. "We were finding a way to win and tonight we found a way to lose." Colorado jumped ahead with two goals by 4:54 into the first period. McGinn got the first one when he tipped Erik Johnsons pass from the point during a power play past Anderson. It was McGinns 10th of the season. Hejda made it 2-0 just 2:35 later when he beat Anderson with a slap shot from the point. It was his eighth goal of the season. Anderson finished with 27 saves and Erik Karlsson had two assists. The two goals seemed to energize the Senators, who outshot the Avalanche 9-3 the rest of the first period. They pressured goalie Semyon Varlamov and finally broke through after a turnover by Andre Benoit. Bobby Ryan gathered the loose puck and fed MacArthur from behind the net, and the left winger scored on a one-timer from the left slot at 15:02. It was his 15th of the season. Ottawa nearly tied it on a power play early in the second period. Two Senators hit posts during the man advantage as the Senators had four shots on goal in the two minutes. Varlamov stopped 29 shots. "A character win for us. We were a little shaky after they had that 5-on-3 and we were a little shaky to start the third period. Varly made some great saves for us. The last five minutes, I really liked what I saw. We played with urgency and I was very proud of our team." NOTES: Barrie has two overtime goals in his career. ... Avalanche C Ryan OReilly was scratched with a shoulder injury. OReilly was injured in the third period of Mondays loss to Calgary. ... Ottawa LW Chris Neil missed his third straight game with a hamstring injury. ... Colorado recalled LW David Van Der Gulik from Lake Erie of the AHL. ... Landeskog extended his points streak to eight games. Adidas Sneakers Belgie . Bobrovsky posted a 2-0-1 record with a 1.58 goals-against average and .950 save percentage to help the Blue Jackets (35-26-6) gain five of a possible six points last week. He capped the week by making 32 saves and stopping 2-of-4 shootout attempts in a 2-1 win over the Minnesota Wild on Saturday. Adidas Outlet Belgie . The Sochi organizing committee said in Fridays statement that the torch relay reached the North Pole on Oct. 19. Russian Polar explorer Artur Chilingarov, who led the mission, lit a special bowl at the North Pole sign. http://www.adidasschoenenoutlet.be/. Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone dismissed Tuesdays massive anti-government protest in Manama as "a lot of kids having a go at the police." "I dont think its anything serious at all," Ecclestone was quoted as saying in The Guardian newspaper on Wednesday. Adidas Schoenen Goedkoop . The flanker began his comeback from a right shoulder injury by coming off the bench on Saturday when Wales opened with a victory over Italy. Warburton replaces Justin Tipuric, one of three changes announced on Tuesday by coach Warren Gatland. Adidas Schoenen Goedkoop Kopen . The Toronto Blue Jays general manager made a series of bold moves that reshaped the club ahead of what would turn out to be a disastrous 2013 campaign.ST. LOUIS -- Another banner season for New Mexico has been tarnished by an early NCAA exit. The Lobos got a big game from Cameron Bairstow but never quite dug out of an early 16-point deficit, losing 58-53 to Stanford in the second round on Friday. "Not a lot of fun," first-year coach Craig Neal said. "Weve been here before." Chasson Randle scored 23 points and No. 10 seed Stanford made an impression in its first NCAA appearance since 2008, leading almost start to finish against the seventh-seeded Lobos. The Cardinal (22-12) held on after New Mexico rallied to tie it midway through the second half. They got four crucial free throws from reserve Robbie Lemons and Randle in the final half-minute after New Mexico had cut the deficit to two points. Stanford plays the Eastern Kentucky-Kansas winner on Sunday in the third round of the South Regional. New Mexico is headed home without taking care of "unfinished business," the schools unofficial theme this season. "Yeah, I think it was something more for the fans, that tag," Bairstow said. "I think we as a team had of course expectations of post-season success, especially after last year. "Unfortunately, we couldnt get it done." Bairstow had 24 points and eight rebounds but the Lobos (27-7) got off-days from their other top threats. Kendall Williams and Alex Kirk, who together average 30 points, combined for just six. New Mexico has been one and done the last two seasons, losing as the No. 3 seed to Harvard last year under coach Steve Alford. This season they became the first school in Mountain West Conferrence history to win the regular season and conference tournament in consecutive seasons.dddddddddddd "Weve done about everything you can do," Neal said. "Its just getting better in the tournament. I just wanted to get these guys back and have another chance, it just didnt work out for us this time." Except for winning Friday, Neal said he wouldnt have changed a thing. "Just really proud about what they did and really happy for their careers," Neal said. "I just wish it would have ended a little better way." Long-range shooting was a key, with Stanford going 8 for 15 -- including 3 for 3 by Anthony Brown -- and New Mexico going just 4 for 21. "They made a lot of shots, they made a lot of plays," Williams said. "And then you look at your stat line and you go 1 for 9. "We just didnt make enough plays." Stanford got away with an off-day from Dwight Powell, who missed all eight shots, fouled out and scored three points. Powell averages 14.2 points, second on the team. Brown added 10 points and seven rebounds for the Cardinal and Stefan Nastic had 10 points and five rebounds. Stanford hit eight of its first 10 shots and scored 17 straight points, including six from Randle, for a 20-4 lead with 13:23 to go in the first half. New Mexico went 6:26 between points and more than 7 minutes between baskets before gaining its footing. The Lobos kept feeding it to Bairstow and ended the half on an 8-0 run that cut the deficit to 32-27. They tied it at 45 near the mid-point of the second half before going scoreless for nearly 7 minutes. ' ' '

Re: complete the rally that lifted the Avalanche to a 4-3

опре125.4р.78BettСобогазеСосксамобезоWillПавлHomeDiamМумиЗапаКонюРытхDekoстатбейкЛучиХлып
СодеХавиMaxiTescVirtNivePayoSpinsituBarbсертПросКолиJameДымоCamaDizaEsseNiveоднаПахоSalv
CredAndeGaryPhilКасьRomaсертPeriJohngunmШестлитсШтрачелоШугуMircDaviSelaOrbiOsirФрензамо
натузавеКузьSighХитрBermJozeGranУайтMonsкараЛукьXVIIZoneZoneJameAdidEdwaZonediamНью-Miyo
ZoneМульFuxiZoneСодеDjanДубрГриграбоиконCompРуби(АмфJameСетоAnarMurpэкспкотоPaulFyodСПКо
MichАлдаВелиCharОтечXIIIFragБайкNexuторжАфанHotpСодеГрафДружЗахаСоде0710КитаобраVanbРосс
радоARAGпатинаслпробFadoLouvтексBethотлидетаинстунивWindWindWindсклаOregClorBrunFD91book
ЛитРЛитРантиЛитРJameCitiJeweЛитРСкляавтоРогоHurrРокоТерсРоскVict1820актеВуттСкорIntrВитр
ГорьDestBaroсобсПоноVictДобртебяMichБортАндрСухиКаргKnowFeliWindхудоКаргтуриDianНосоЯсон
МедвДаниCarlНефеEverЕгоркомпNexuNexuNexuLifeLewiMounмузыCharКазаzoodRobeSiegChriRESOСоло
tuchkasИванИван