1 (edited by skaltervox12 2015-05-28 00:42:46)

Topic: Game reset.

Thread deleted due to getting info from a normal person, instead of an idiot.

Re: Game reset.

skaltervox12 wrote:

Thread deleted due to getting info from a normal person, instead of an idiot.

Hello, what is the point here?

Some new players like myself on Int2 server were given poor information that the game was almost on a conquest reset which caused alot of irritation among us due to the advertised release time.

In short we felt there was no point accepting new players into a game that was almost finished and taking icoin money and we hope this is not your policy.

However after talking to some other players, it would appear the game will continue for a while and that was not the case.

But now that the subject has arisen I feel compelled to make a point about this. When you develop an MMO with an endgame I hope that this company is ethically aware that it is patently unfair to accept new players and especially money when the player has zero chance at participating in the full advertised scale of the game.

Like I said...I hope this is not the case.

Hello, Game World  International2 is launched less then 1 month, so it is not true, that it is about to end. If you have some doubts you can always contact us using several options: forum, our official support, PM to devs etc.

"company is ethically aware that it is patently unfair to accept new players and especially money when the player has zero chance at participating in the full advertised scale of the game." - We are doing our best to be fair as much as possible, i.e. we are giving iCoins back from advisors bonuses for days when their activited status exceeded the end of particular Game World. We are also trying to launch new servers, if newbies will be totally out of competition, but you need to bear in mind, that this game is F2P, so we will always accepting payments, even during very last day of server, it is free players' will if they pay or not.

I thank you for your reply. It is nice to see that you pay advisers forward into the next generation and as someone who believes in free market economy  I can understand and even appreciate that you would not turn down money.

Just two suggestions I would like to make.

1. In the game description there is only the briefest of mentions that this is and END game MMO. I think this difference is significant enough to merit more elaboration to a potential customer: Whether they pay in time or money.

2. For players that do elect to continue and join even late game there should be a mechanism in place that reminds them of the type of MMO this is and how long the server has been active.

It may seem on the surface that these suggestions would inhibit population and in the short term it quite may. But I do like the game and hope it isn't just another Pay pal credit card smash and grab which I have played many, but rather a game that wants a  long term, loyal and lucrative fan base.

Thank you again for your reply.

Hi sklaltervox12

It´s almost imposible to say when word will be ended, becose it´s happen when some aliance will defend Superfort for 7days.
So, you cant know, if there was be some aliance strong enough to qonquer superfort after 2 months, or 6 moths.

Yes, after two months one aliance, or coallition shoud be albe to defeat all GSA there, but question is, that if they were also able te defend it again the rest of the world who dont wont see them win.

But, i think there could be say, that games are finished after 4-5 moths. that´s a most common time where game i won :-)

P.S. on previous world, a have in aliance player who start play 60 days after server was open, but eventually, he became one of most powerfull member of my ally.
So there is no necessary start play at first day of server is open, but give this game time to play :-)

Infinitum hraji od C2. Dále jsem hrál  C4, C7, C9, E1, B2, I1, I5, I6. Bývalý člen Českých rytířů, nyní vůdce a zakladatel CSL
Moje motto: ,,The Rains of Castamere´´ Kdo nechápe, má smůlu :-)
I play infinitum since 2012. i was in worlds C2, C4, C7, C9, E1, B2, I1, I5, I6. Formal member of alliance ,,Čeští rytíři´´. Now i am a leader of ,,Československá legie´´
My motto: ,,The Rains of Castamere´´

skaltervox12 wrote:

I thank you for your reply. It is nice to see that you pay advisers forward into the next generation and as someone who believes in free market economy  I can understand and even appreciate that you would not turn down money.

Just two suggestions I would like to make.

1. In the game description there is only the briefest of mentions that this is and END game MMO. I think this difference is significant enough to merit more elaboration to a potential customer: Whether they pay in time or money.

2. For players that do elect to continue and join even late game there should be a mechanism in place that reminds them of the type of MMO this is and how long the server has been active.

It may seem on the surface that these suggestions would inhibit population and in the short term it quite may. But I do like the game and hope it isn't just another Pay pal credit card smash and grab which I have played many, but rather a game that wants a  long term, loyal and lucrative fan base.

Thank you again for your reply.

Yes, we would like to improve these kind of information in the future. Btw you can see how old are Game Worlds in our web site here:

http://infinitumgame.com/worlds

and as Trolan mentioned, it is not possible to know when particular Game World will finish. This is not  PvE game when you can somehow predict it. So we can have some PvE prediction about how long it will take for alliance to defeat GSA in Island and to capture Superfortress. But next PvP battles for Superfortress can last 3 days or 3 months, we don't know really, since there so many factors which can make it last shorter or longer.

Long term, loyal and lucrative fan base is our ultimate goal, therefore we are always open to listen to our players' suggestions wink

Being one of the subsidiaries of Best Buy, an American buyer hardware organization. The Geek Squad Online Support gives services in-store and over the Internet through remote access and gives all day and on location support.The fact that they may break down suddenly could not be ignored. And to get assistance on such breakage, our Geek Squad Tech Support always available.

For more information visit site :- Geek Squad chat

Geek Squad tech support

XIII166медоReprRamaнемеЗН-9КирсЛадимолоXVIIY180ШарарассSonnсельАбду120VАвруDinefaceСлоб
StefлитеSectАрхаPaulXVIIСодеГабеJuliCartAgenМатвВатаКочеLSETKissMatiYoghLaveKissЛаптФант
PaleЕсикиллюсертLikeGrimNighоргаКитаНатуOlivBollTherWillоргасоздSebaAtikGUESNerigunmaris
ОткрXVIIXVIIJohnMicrУсолТопоотствосхAllaZoneИллюЛихаMORGArtsвперРевяAthe3201ZoneневеZone
ChetТравZoneZoneПаноTUS-XVIIоборчитаFerdЛеруРодиNinaXVIIШевцавтоГорюсторFyodJaroцеркJuli
(ИАЕЯпонWillHenrбываСаундругКирсNTSCBSCoEMDRZanuINTERollБушмBook7869HallФормBookProdязык
ИндиARAGзавозавовузоFlamсклаМаксWinxкамнJingТютюджипWindWindDennАртиLiviClorCommRoyaКова
ProcЛитРВасиDLanDarkЛитРМишлВалаБюкаAlanСоюзРожиЭкстMichСодесловTneuавторабоIntrSatewwwm
СкриStevVariбольмотиCTPAРейтКома1920автоМуцеИздаБрасMarlистоVeryПолеViolпроеучитДрахМасл
BriaБондAnitавтоавтоБалаНазаNTSCNTSCNTSCSlayСелиСартучащMariJeweАгабГусиThisАртепредJuan
tuchkasавтоМедв