Topic: Twitter bans fake Amazon worker accounts for posting anti-union messag

Following a union vote by ติดตั้ง slotxo Amazon warehouse workers in Bessemer, Alabama, close this weekend, several Twitter accounts that appeared to belong to warehouse workers at the company have posted cheerful messages about satisfaction. To work at Amazon Unions are a valuable tool for companies that don't provide as good the money and perks as Amazon does. We don't need it here," said @AmazonFCDarla account. Posted on Sunday, according to multiple media reports. In another tweet, the account stated: "A lot of people here who want a union are let's say not a team player, lol,

the account is less than a month old and the profile picture was created by a computer, technology news site Gizmodo noted. Another account with photos created by AI @AmazonFCLulu. The post tweeted a mocking story of an Amazon employee who was forced to loosen up a bottle because they didn't have enough time to use the bathroom during their breaks, Deputy reported. "I'm starting to worry about having problems with UTIs nationwide because of how often you have to rest to the bathroom," the account tweeted negotiating.Both accounts are currently suspended.A small number of accounts have been permanently suspended for violating Twitter's rules of impersonation," a Twitter spokesperson told CBS MoneyWatch, a spokesman confirming a Washington Post report that at least four accounts have been suspended.

Amazon told CBS MoneyWatch it found "multiple accounts" pretending to be employees.Many of them are not Amazon FC Ambassadors, but they appear to be bogus accounts that violate Twitter terms. We have asked Twitter to review and take appropriate action, ”Amazon spokeswoman Maria Boschetti said in a statement.Tweeting cool things about Amazon.FC Ambassadors is a warehouse worker who tweeted good things about the company.The program first became popular in 2018 when Twitter users noted that dozens of similar accounts were posting positive reviews. On working in the e-commerce giants relentlessly All accounts have a username according to the format @AmazonFC (real name) and mention a specific fulfillment center in their bio.Amazon confirmed at the time that these accounts were operated by "Our FC staff [Fulfillment Center] and share facts based on their personal experiences,

said one former ambassador, who said they received a $ 50 gift card and a vacation for tweeting, while the others. Some say they "don't have to pay extra money for tweets"On Wednesday, Intercept released an internal Amazon document describing the formation of an Ambassador program, codenamed "Veritas". Workers on the project had to have good participatory skills, "humor" and "humorous writing". Creative, 'according to the document, and was trained to respond to negative tweets about the pay of wealth worker Jeff Bezos, founder, or urinal-in-a-bottle worker.After the news of the show spread, a large number of parody accounts and imitators popped up. "Hahaha, Blink was a time when we took a lot of breaks," tweeted one of the accounts. @AmazonFCBecky The account has been suspended since then.Amazon is arguing with professional workers at a large warehouse in Bessemer, Alabama, which has been open for less than a year.

On Monday, 5,800 warehouse workers voted on whether to join the wholesale, retail and department store unions. The ballot is currently counting.Mock Senators Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren as ineffective legislators. Those tweets from the official Amazon account @amazonnews and from Chief Executive Dave Clark are still available.Amazon did not provide a sanctioned list of "ambassadors" accounts, nor did it answer questions from CBS MoneyWatch about the differences between fake accounts from employees who paid the tweets.Parody and fan accounts on Twitter are allowed as long as they disclose their status, Twitter noted, the company added that the Amazon Ambassadors program does not violate Twitter's policies.

Re: Twitter bans fake Amazon worker accounts for posting anti-union messag

Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this.    Onewheel Accessory

Your work here on this blog has been top notch from day 1. You've been continously providing amazing articles for us all to read and I just hope that you keep it going on in the future as well. Cheers!    IT Support near me Westwood Los Angeles

For a long time me & my friend were searching for informative blogs, but now I am on the right place guys, you have made a room in my heart!    dry eyes