Topic: What are the Causes of QuickBooks Error 1706?
1. QuickBooks Point of Sale Installation might have been done from damaged source (InstallShield or CD) with missing the important components of POS (.ini and .dll files)
2. You may have incompatible or Beta version off .NET Framework OR not properly installed or configured.
3. Windows files or components necessary for QuickBooks Desktop POS are damaged or missing.
4. Over Fragmented QuickBooks POS system files.
5. Unnecessary Windows startup applications
6. Windows registry errors linked to QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS)
Hopefully, you are no longer stuck with QuickBooks Error 1706, and your system is functioning efficiently. If you face any issues in the above steps and are stuck at point zero, it is advisable to take technical help at QuickBooks Customer Service Number +1-855-434-3050.