Topic: 4 keys to develop the organization to a digital organization

Digital workplace culture And the ability of corporate people to use technology to access the new cyber gold mine is more important. Obsessing over to dig for ore in the same mine Which started to diminish But having to compete with many people would not be able to say "Digital Transformation" is a popular word on the top of the organization management system. So what is it Who is involved or is involved with something And must do something different

In order for the organization to move towards a new organization known as a Digital Organization, there are 4 important elements that are shared as follows:

1.Digital Mindset, a set of ideas of people in the organization. At all levels And of course, most importantly, it must start with the management team. And the chief executive That must be not just an expression But I have to show that thinking in business must be digital. Budget and infrastructure must be ready.

2.Digital Processes Work systems and internal processes Must flow seamlessly Information within the organization will not be stored as an individual. Different people use If but in a central database system To reduce redundancy Trust that everyone will use information that is always new. And most importantly, it is the same data set For an industrial factory that is still 2.0 and I think it will move to 3.0 or 4.0 in the future by adding sensors and automation to look great. Let's say that is just one side. It is an upgrade for the production system (Physical Flow). In fact, information flow must be taken into account for planning and decision making at every point of the plant as well.

3.Digital Skills Knowledge, competence and skills in the use of technology, embedded control systems, both wired and wireless connections. And use of computer programs to quickly process data and instructions Because new organizations will be paperless Everything is in the system If you do not have the ability to extract data and use it into various report formats. Is of no use

4.Digital culture is the last part that doesn't do it, it's not sustainable I am going to say that the culture of continuous improvement in kaizen style. Or creating innovative results May be more productive If driven by digital culture Because it can help reduce the obstacles that are the same restrictions completely, such as executives cannot sign and approve important documents because they go abroad. The busy working people did not match, so they did not have a meeting. Lots of paper information stored overflowing the room. Preparing each report takes a week. Do not know the status of machinery and production etc.

Additional information: ทางเข้าjoker

Re: 4 keys to develop the organization to a digital organization

I think this is a great article. You make this data fascinating and locks in. You give perusers a great deal to consider and I like that sort of composing.

Read More:-

Satta King

Sattaking

Satta king Gali

Satta king