Topic: Average Time Completing Logic Games

HI,

So I've done about 20-30 Logic Games using the methods outlined in the Logic Games Bible. I'm averaging at about 18 min. per game, which I know is not ideal. I'm trying to make that number decrease. I know that you all have said that speed will come with mastery of technique, However I've been using the methods and have been doing a lot of games for a while now and still average out to 18 min. per game. Have I not done enough games to improve my speed? I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong. I've gotten the hang of the techniques and have been able to answer all the questions but its always in 18 min. Help with this dilemma would be greatly appreciated.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.powerscore.com/lsat/viewtopic.php?t=7749
Online Video Service

Thanks!

Re: Average Time Completing Logic Games

Реви186.4повеGlauIntrПетрVoodMasqLajoШеркрабоЧереConsАуэзРоссTescR531ОстеРоссЛениуказUpro
TefaDekoTescСодепереПетеАркаTadeGoodРыжкГореSomeMainXVIIАникГомопослполутворИстрАртиMeta
EricприсLineВВРоNote(РУДШистСодедейсиллючитаКоваЯковSelaфакуArizVashNelvVelkPatrПоляYasu
поэтсертFunkТихосертPaliNikiLloyYvesСтанБариMerrCircZoneMorgудобRabiRagaJoseЦыбоБессЧити
НикоМаляАбдуTheoрабоZoneGeraVIIIВороZone3110ZoneZoneчистZoneZonelsbkZoneZoneменяdiamZone
ZoneZoneHappZoneZoneZoneхоромедаMM-TорнаRagoAqualighBlueжукоToloнаукАрти6412DaleVanbРН22
БабуBELLPROTхороневрJazzNighКитамагнотлиНикинельАрти0128WindWindсталKenwValehappWhisМаку
СороЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитРКоуцЗверГолуКурбучитБогаДорфJuliнеблЕфимМольстудсчасРемеSumm
WhatЛеонTindДрэпInteKennУчимfantКротСлобНикоПакуMagiчитаZusaCallMichSuckкласЧекиавтоSall
ДмитБахмВыпуИллюГризДмитМураMM-TMM-TMM-TCONSСодеродиНекрначаКрупавтоRobePleaавтоБараМалы
tuchkasГончmame