Topic: GSA choose fort ang ignore oother

Today i saw the worst the  thing any game.

From the beginning

Bastion PL saw the prepare attack on one of his forts destroyed some force of GSA.

In other place very big group is gathering forces to attack to North of Zagreb. In next, this group divided into three smaller units. One gone on zagrzeb, second went on Budapeszt and further. Where third group went?

Third group walked in the direction of Prague. For attack? No? GSA IGNORE this fort and walked on Berlin.

http://s2.ifotos.pl/img/4funjpg_spehwaa.jpg

First we must waited to attack one knows how long, next we saw this. What is this? Parody of game? Favoring one nation? If GSA is attacked ther shouldn`t ignore this! I know than script isn`t good but this is fatal error with yours side.

This is all. I have hope, than this bug will not happen again.

Re: GSA choose fort ang ignore oother

Hello,

"GSA choose fort ang ignore others" - this is right, when GSA choose to attack particular fort, it will ignore others, even there are some other forts near by spots, where GSA is gathered.

3 (edited by Aaemod 2015-09-08 20:22:08)

And for this purpose players waited on GSA attack three hours? And specifically for one of the fort went with another grouping with the other end of the map on my way ignoring everything else?

Please said me, whether from a tactical point of view is reasonable is moving through the fort, which takes most of the army? For me, no.
GSA should fight with this, what destroyed his force.

Or player can`t destroy focusing on enemy forces not to wait three hours for the attack?

It is not easy to code Artificial Intelligent for this kind of MMO browser game like Infinitum, but we do our best and we are trying to improve AI all the time. At this point core mechanism is that GSA picks one fort as a target and than attacks it while ignoring the rest.

I can understand, than this isn`t easy. I cant understand why this system working selectively. When some players attack GSA forces , which had just been grouped, GSA do countrattack.

But i have other question, who probably is need fla all players. What is the chance on attack the fort? We know, than more fort give more attack, but we want know this data. And we want know, what determines the strength of the attack.

This datas is very important for players and he shouldn`t be hidden from us

We informed about it via personal message to every player in game about 2 weeks ago wink

"Infileaks report: GSA changes strategy

We have a breaking news for every alliance that holds some fortresses. The GSA has learned that alliances are fragmenting in order to be able to hold more fortresses and stay under the radar of GSA. Global Security Agency therefore changed its strategy and will be attacking any forteress regardless of how many an alliance holds. Infileaks urges you to adjust your defences accordingly.

We are Infileaks and we say what GSA does not want you to hear."

This isn`t dates expressed in % wink We want numbers wink

Every fortress got same change to be attacked, it is simple like that wink

I want see dates. "Every fortress got same change to be attacked, it is simple like that" - This is a empty word. Without confirmation on numbers, players  aren`t satisfied. More and more players, to put it mildly, annoyed that hiding such datas. For exmaple: yesterday GSA attacked Kiev twice a day. Needless to say, what was a surprise?

Now you have a choice:

Write directly what the % chance to attack, which determines the strength of the attack GSA and what it can do, as long as it does not reflect the fort to appease players

or

Continue to hide, thereby increasing the level of irritation players. I've seen chatting to my alliance many times such behavior. And the farther that you follow, the mood will be getting worse. And that does not want any develeper

Those are not empty words, it is really simple like that, but if you want numbers, here we go 3 examples:

If 20 forteresses are occupied, then particular fortress has change to be attacked 1:20 it means 5%.
If 10 forteresses are occupied, then particular fortress has change to be attacked 1:10 it means 10%.
If 37 forteresses are occupied, then particular fortress has change to be attacked 1:37 it means 2,7%.

I hope it is finally clear for you.

Ad a strength of the GSA attacks - it depends of the strength of GSA camps near by the fortress which is going to be attacked.

Now is clear. Please, put the text on the wiki for rest players wink

I have other question. Explain what is for admins word: "near by fortress"

Why i asking?

http://s10.ifotos.pl/img/av-innyjp_spwxphs.jpg

One day, when GSA attacked Tsibilisi take soldiers from where in red circle. For me this distance hard to call "near by..."
his suggests that there is a maximum distance , where GSA taking unit. Also what is the distance? The answer is best express in numbers or somehow mark on the map

near by fortress isn´t good choose of words. Becose more than distance it´s about number of camps that will attack.
If there is no camp close to fortress (for example if there is a lot of cities of one alliance and they keep they area clear), system choose some camp that are not so close. ( i ´m not admin, so don´t take this as official information)

And when we are talking about numbers, i would much more like to know how is determined number of attack in one day and how is choose time when attack will happen.
How much camp are attacks on fort.
Or one thin that very irritate me - how work regrouping around the fort and when and why GSA decide to move to fort. One time i sit 4 hour beside the monitor waiting to the attack but another time i dont have enought time to deploy and ,,forttificate´´ (not sure how is proper english expression). And i notice GSA unit moving from camps basicly imiedatly. no more that one minute since they move. they just come close to fort, wait a few sec/min and attack. Eventually it cost our aliance about 250k ,,,unfortificated´´  turrets :-/

P.S. sorry for my english :-)

Infinitum hraji od C2. Dále jsem hrál  C4, C7, C9, E1, B2, I1, I5, I6. Bývalý člen Českých rytířů, nyní vůdce a zakladatel CSL
Moje motto: ,,The Rains of Castamere´´ Kdo nechápe, má smůlu :-)
I play infinitum since 2012. i was in worlds C2, C4, C7, C9, E1, B2, I1, I5, I6. Formal member of alliance ,,Čeští rytíři´´. Now i am a leader of ,,Československá legie´´
My motto: ,,The Rains of Castamere´´

Well guys we do not want to publish particular core mechanics with all numbers and so on, we like to make GSA unprecidible as much as possible to make game more fun and less grinding boredom wink

15 (edited by Brorher 2015-10-17 18:11:36)

Good day, we have just lost Lisabon, after holding it 1 Day, we were attacked by massive troops and it is the not first time that the fortress we have where attacked much heavier than the other fortresses, we are thinking about stop playing this game , it seems there is a preference to hold down "not czech clans".

Hello,

power of attack depends on power of camps around the particular fortress, so it may vary. Game mechanics are code, it has no preferences at all.

How are people so confused about it when they've done so much from superior papers reviews? I think that we will know anything about it from start. It will be the best thing for all of us for sure.

Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us.    etisalat speed test

I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information.    game hacker apk

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.    Best Subscription Box

Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it.    tips on how to get a man to marry you

Rapidly this website may irrefutably end up being well-known amongst just about all running a blog individuals, due to the diligent content articles or even evaluations.    rivenditori auto usate bologna

Fast this web site could irrefutably possibly be well-known amid pretty much all running a blog people today, as a consequence of hardworking article content or even just critical reviews.    https://twitter.com/@mirko_tx

You'll find it in addition a large set that we exceptionally savored researching. Will not be normal that come with the candidate to see or watch products.    Pennsylvania singles

Very easily this site will most likely irrefutably perhaps end up being popular including numerous weblogs individuals, in order to it's persistent content pieces or possibly views.    Colleyville divorce attorneys