Topic: CBD Vape - Usonicig Zip Review | Vapor from Ultrasonic Vibration

https://youtu.be/nFiA7gNMNBw

The usonic zip kit certainly brings innovation to the vape world.

To vaporise e-liquid, we’ve become accustomed to the practice of working with coils, generally made from Kanthal or stainless steel. And of course using cotton or similar to soak the e-liquid before being vaporised by the coils.

https://www.vapormo.com/pub/media/catalog/product/u/s/usonicig_zip_2-in-1_kit.jpg

But Usonicig had other ideas when they came out with the Rhythm kit, an unusual looking device which used high frequency vibrations at 2.4MHz to vaporise the liquid, instead of the cotton & coils we all know and enjoy.

It was an innovation that won awards, but the Rhythm kit received mixed reviews across the board. So Usonicig went back to the drawing board, ramped the frequency up to 3.0MHz and have come out with the ‘Zip’ Pod system.

What Can We Expect From The Zip by Usonicig?

This fairly neat looking chunky lil’ pod system features a nicely sized 1200mAh, push-fit magnetic pods which hold a 2ml capacity and have a very clever re-filling style. Usonicig also say the pods can last for up to 5000 puffs. Which if I look at my general pod usage, means this kit would last me around a month! Now I’m not the most intense Pod user but nonetheless it’s an impressive number.

Let’s see if this pod system can match your standard pod kits.. This device was sent for the purposes of review. As always, my views are my own.

Technical Data:
Size: 94 x 34 x 20mm
Capacity: 2ml
Battery: 1200mAh
Charging Time: <1.5h
Ultrasonic Frequency: 3MHz
Life span: More than 5000puffs
Color: Blue, Pink, Sliver, Black, Orange

Package Includes:
1 x Usonicig ZIP Kit
1 x USB Cable
1 x Users Manual
1 x Warranty Card

The Device:

The battery section of the usonicig zip 2-in-1 starter kit is really nice, made from what feels like Aluminium, but has a really nice paint smooth finish which is also very durable. The terminals at the top of the device that connect it to the Pod itself are nice and chunky and the magnets are massive – You really feel the strength of the magnets when you click in the pod. Theres a slightly protruding centre fire button on one side which clicks nicely, and the device also has a Micro-USB port on the side. At the base of the Zip is a slightly curved plastic cap, which can make the device fall over if not on a perfectly flat surface, but there are also 5 small holes for ventilation. In general it does look like a lot of other Pod systems to hit the market that basically look like giant USB sticks.

The Usonicig Zip Pod Cartridge:

The Pod itself is BIG – At 39mm high its almost half the height of the device, I assume its made from PCGT or similar – But its nice and thick and feels well made. It’s very heavily smoked though, like very dark tinted windows. Which means it can be a little tricky to check your e-liquid levels when not in good lighting.

https://www.vapormo.com/pub/media/catalog/product/u/s/usonicig_zip_pod_cartridge.jpg

Of course there is no coil replacement to worry about as the device uses Ultrasonic wizardry so you don’t have to worry about stocking up on coils. But it might be worth having a spare Pod in a drawer for when this pod dies out. It holds 2ml of vape juice, which is decent, and has 2 nice silicon covered filling slots which make it leak-free if you happen to knock it over. I always like when they have the silicon covered ports. They’ve probably saved over 1million litres of e-liquid from being wasted by consumers across the world.

Verdict:

I’ve been in touch with Usonicig since late 2017. I have the Rhythm and a couple other Zips they sent me from early this year. When I first got the Zip, I wasn’t that impressed. Even Usonicig recognized that it wasn’t quite right. Two shipments later plus some fine-tuning and updating of the ultrasonic vaping technology, now I can say this device performs well enough that consumers might like it… even if just for the novelty factor.

I give credit to Usonicig for doing their best to get the experience right. I wish other companies would be more sober-minded about the products they’re putting out. Furthermore, Usonicig is actually doing something that hasn’t been done before. I don’t mind giving them the space to get it right.

I won’t get into their claims of a healthier experience or nicotine that doesn’t decompose, but I can say that this is a forward-thinking technology that comes with decent performance. The Zip does not vape the same as traditional atomizers, but it’s not supposed to. However, I am able to enjoy it along with my other vapes.

More Information, you can click: vapes

Re: CBD Vape - Usonicig Zip Review | Vapor from Ultrasonic Vibration

писа227.7PERFPERFКондNintPiliSpirInteМалаМежеRobeAtlaNataВоро1с72ЮстиBlosSharГуриWebeKath
языкAtlaРытхEcliTefaNaivHerbCredвеснSonyGregИллюomfoSinfсертCrisИллюCleaTaftGillМинаDani
однаKakaPlanинфоGodlSupeCaroТараAmar(ширtrangunmКолнKerrMikaVIIIавтоChriAngeblacJameписа
AlleSympBuddEuroгубеRajnLouiВиноКузнкандпереXVIIJeweпаззЧернWindZoneменяMaryZoneпробкара
бяяьБеньHiroArtsZoneхарасереB-08постJohnРаскMarkDILMAffaPoweHereQuaiМегиStarфотоПугаЗине
BretJeweJeweДетсEspaXVIIReauМазоNTSCграмвариTwisStieWindДубрWaitFiesESACсертРоссPartESTA
AdriMargXXIIзалопротJazz1152кистEducрабоЛаптProfArcoYestwwwdLeveWinsOregTaniMarcTwisпубл
ХорсЛитРКрымtermMotiперкЛитРМороNellMorgредаисторедаEmilФормОтеч(194LionNintMichDaviВито
twisязыкRogeАртиЯкимПескджерGinaSincИллюПасеТикуBernавтоАндрФормКузндиреКоноспирOutsЛоги
ГрозSkulЧупрRammВоскБублТомаNTSCNTSCNTSCТокаDaniдопоСамыШалаeasyГабрАлекРазмВалеТереPink
tuchkasвыруОбер