Topic: A new forum

This is our official english forum.
If you don't speak czech, please ask your questions here.

Re: A new forum

I am an American. I logged into the first world, but there were no communications in English. The base game template was in English, but nothing else. I really want to play this because I really like the game, but I stopped because I felt that it was not ready for English-speakers. I felt that I was missing a major part of the experience and no one else spoke English. Is there a time frame for an International/English server? Is there another cure to this problem that you are working on? What do you recommend I do? Start on the next world that you release no matter what? Thanks.

3 (edited by Trolan 2015-03-07 06:29:28)

Hi Cobalt,
This is originally Czech game, and there is still about 95% of Czech player. That´s why is conversation basicly all time in Czech.
Admins are working on spreading this game to the world, so one time, there probably be much more foreign players.
My experiences is, that if someone start writing on the world chat in english (,,pokec´´ in czech), most of players addapt, and start response in engish :-) Try it.
But the best think you can do, is bring english speaking player to this game, and founding you own guild :-)

P.S. for the admins: It´s true, that you should at least global messages sendind also in english, not just in Czech

Infinitum hraji od C2. Dále jsem hrál  C4, C7, C9, E1, B2, I1, I5, I6. Bývalý člen Českých rytířů, nyní vůdce a zakladatel CSL
Moje motto: ,,The Rains of Castamere´´ Kdo nechápe, má smůlu :-)
I play infinitum since 2012. i was in worlds C2, C4, C7, C9, E1, B2, I1, I5, I6. Formal member of alliance ,,Čeští rytíři´´. Now i am a leader of ,,Československá legie´´
My motto: ,,The Rains of Castamere´´

Cobalt wrote:

I am an American. I logged into the first world, but there were no communications in English. The base game template was in English, but nothing else. I really want to play this because I really like the game, but I stopped because I felt that it was not ready for English-speakers. I felt that I was missing a major part of the experience and no one else spoke English. Is there a time frame for an International/English server? Is there another cure to this problem that you are working on? What do you recommend I do? Start on the next world that you release no matter what? Thanks.

Hi Cobalt,
our next step is to start international server. Right now we are mostly finishing all necessary preparations. I think the exact start date will be known next week, so please stay tuned, it will not take more than few weeks wink

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the Shatterer of Worlds.

Still waiting on that international server . . .

Today at 15:00 of our time ( about 9:00 in america i think) will be open official server :-)

Infinitum hraji od C2. Dále jsem hrál  C4, C7, C9, E1, B2, I1, I5, I6. Bývalý člen Českých rytířů, nyní vůdce a zakladatel CSL
I play infinitum since 2012. i was in worlds C2, C4, C7, C9, E1, B2, I1, I5, I6. Formal member of alliance ,,Čeští rytíři´´. Now i am a leader of ,,Československá legie´´

I just joined the game and I was instantly put into game, what I didn't realize was that I was playing on the EuropeCzech Server. Is using that server okay? Is there anyway I can switch to international?

Gravemind wrote:

I just joined the game and I was instantly put into game, what I didn't realize was that I was playing on the EuropeCzech Server. Is using that server okay? Is there anyway I can switch to international?

I presume you registered here on infinitumgame.com and never played before.
In that case it could happened, that you were automaticaly registered to EuropeCzech2 world. (now fixed so thank you for noticing)

Anyway you should be able to log here on web (infinitumgame.com) and choose world International1.

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the Shatterer of Worlds.

Are you sure?

Awesome, thanks for help!

Just a suggestion, but some of my alliance members are complaining about the pay to win problems. Maybe in the future when the game has surplus funds, a server that does not allow paid items and such with real money. It would be a legit management server. The second server's top alliance has members that have 2 cites or 3 cites each, making competition extremely hard without having to pay real money to catch up.

Thanks,
Gravemind

Yes, i agree that it is little pay to win, but main reason, why are we such ,,better´´ (bad word, i know, but dont know better expresion) is that we are already know this game well a do just what is good to do. And also, uour ally was mosty createt even before this world started and opening of world on congregate was few day after world was openen for us (everyone who know ,,right´´ link) :-)

An intensity of the motive is done for the help of the persons. The array of the paper writing companies is suggested for the use the tools for the favorable conditions for the students.

golf simulators
8 Actionable Putting Tips That Will Lower Your Scores FAST Battling with your putting? Pursue these 8 basic (yet SUPER noteworthy) putting tips and bid a fond farewell to 3 putts for good. I used to suck at putting.

mywegmansconnect
Looking for the mywegmansconnect? Then click here for real  portal as all the information about mywegmansconnect is available ...

https://acmarketofficial.com/acmarket-f … r-windows/
AC Market is an alternative for the Google Play Store which offers the users various games, apps, themes, and a lot of other things absolutely free of cost.

ElectricRazors Welcome You ! Recent Articles Things to Remember Before Buying Electric Razor 1. Budget Before we talk about characteristics, the first and.
best women's electric razor for coarse hair

H33t is a torrent site used to download copyrighted content. As this site provides all pirated movies, copyrighted materials, and softer, it is not ...
h33t torrents

These best earphones under 500 rupees not only offer good sound quality but also they are comfortable and durable enough to use every day. Here are our top

Best Earphones Under 500

bebolively

Top Health Benefits of Collagen on Muscles and Skin – Bebolively ... How To Lose Weight by Eating Breakfast?

Fitness is everything for a normal person. Eating well supplementation is a part of the life of the person who wants to stay fit. You have your personal diet plan, workout, and other stuff but then you also need energy Do Visit: https://alcody.com

swagbucks hack 2019
It's anything but difficult to be incredulous of a site like Swagbucks Hack.

Download the latest version from here: https://acmarket.mobi/ac-market-for-pc/

24 (edited by sherylbrock 2020-07-23 09:00:36)

https://appvalley.one/
AppValley - The best 3rd party app store for iOS. Install your favorite tweaked apps & games for free.

(09:157.8CHAPCHAPJackProsСтукЛокшпрелCashWhatDeko0023КазеClasGirlАнсоPlinTonyPianпервжурн
DefoMichBozeЦургАкимPenhSideLegsУрум(190DoctHenrавтоStanсертсертпришМаркфронJackTunnArab
CariDomaSlimCityМеркMuriBradThriMajeSonaMoviRobeAionEtieШастZIMPКатюDaviКомсэксппервслов
ThomПопоКрасSimsVoguИллюRainWindWindPeteWindHitmSerpJameWindWick(СансереStanСемеУилсжурн
ItchфантNellРязаArtsНовоArtsПронJoseФедомыслраздKingmicrWarhстанБесбSonyRogeEchoрок-Robe
BattGretXboxсклаDolbакваWedgZuchFlasвязьПлотMielEcliSteaBariКорнBonuГорбPETE83203038Prot
StaiPerfоборначаиздаceltполиАртиупакиздеиндикомпконсWindMicrwwwrэлемBorkПетрAngeRolfМоща
AgatссылXVIIWhatGaiuЛитРЛитРпронPartConnGabrМещеВВЖдстихОливNiveКоррФалиЛеснНиясMaybдопо
АгапXVIIчитаKwok(ВедженщGoldVictтетрнапрСтепМищеШашуFyodMPEGKlau3420СокоEdwaЧураКапуАлек
автоХаткдевоСальДмитQueeТараFlasFlasFlasосноEmpaНецвЮзефкорерадокласМихаШульЩелкОберЯров
tuchkasНатавозр