Topic: hen we all thought we made it." Hes really made

OKLAHOMA CITY -- In accepting his first MVP award, Oklahoma Citys Kevin Durant made a point of sharing the honour with those who made it possible. In a soul-baring speech that lasted more than 25 minutes, Durant fought back tears several times while thanking each of his teammates, the coaches, support staff and team executives, and finally his family. The emotional outpouring culminated with a tribute to his mother, Wanda Pratt, and the sacrifices she made, the inspiration she provided while raising Durant and his brother in the suburbs of Washington, D.C. "You made us believe," Durant said to Pratt, who was at the ceremony in Edmond, Oklahoma. "Kept us off the street. Put clothes on our backs, food on the table. When you didnt eat, you made sure we ate. You sacrificed for us. Youre the real MVP." Durant explained that Pratt was a single mother with two boys, and though times were tough while growing up, Pratt always thought something better was ahead. Durant said to appreciate moments like these, he often looks back to gain perspective. "One of the best memories I had is when we moved into our first apartment," he said as tears streamed down Pratts face. "No bed, no furniture, and we just all sat in the living room and hugged each other, cause thats when we all thought we made it." Hes really made it now. The young man who said he was told he "wasnt supposed to be here" won the NBAs top individual honour Tuesday, receiving 119 first-place votes. Miamis LeBron James, who had won the last two MVP awards and four of the previous five, finished second with six first-place votes, and Blake Griffin of the Los Angeles Clippers was third. Durant, 25, called it "surreal" and at one point, as he thanked his teammates, he stopped and said, "I dont know why Im crying so much." "Everything in my life, I had to take it," Durant said. "Theyre not going to give it to you out of sympathy. I wouldnt want it any other way. This was another case, if I wanted to win the MVP, I had to go take it. I felt that this was the year I did that." During a speech in which Durant revealed a humility and vulnerability rarely displayed by a professional athlete, he also drew some laughs. "I could walk in and have a terrible day and I could see Hasheem (Thabeet) smiling at me, at 7-foot-3 with small pants on," he said. "That would change my day." Durant mentioned qualities about each teammate, showing respect for the veterans who challenge him and the rookies who inspire him to do things the right way because they look up to him. "I go home and I think about that stuff, man," he said. "When youve got people behind you, you can do whatever." Durant won his fourth scoring crown in five years by averaging 32 points. The 6-foot-9 forward helped the Thunder go 59-23, second-best in the league, despite playing much of the season without three-time All-Star Russell Westbrook because of a nagging knee injury. "Hes basically put himself in front of everybody else in the league and shown that hes the best player in the world," Westbrook said at the end of the regular season. James agreed, saying Monday: "Much respect to him and he deserves it. He had a big-time MVP season." Durants run of 41 consecutive games this season with at least 25 points was the third-longest streak in NBA history. "It was a two-man race, and then toward the end, it was kind of a no-brainer," Griffin said. James averaged 27.1 points, 6.9 rebounds and 6.3 assists while shooting nearly 57 per cent from the field. Griffin averaged 24.1 points and 10.1 rebounds. Durant scored at least 40 points 14 times. He also averaged 7.4 rebounds and a career-high 5.5 assists while shooting 50 per cent from the field. While Westbrook was out after his most recent knee surgery, Durant averaged 35 points and 6.3 assists as the Thunder went 20-7 and remained among the leagues elite. Teammates and opponents say Durant became a more complete player this season. They praised him for improving his court vision, consistently making the extra pass and moving more efficiently without the ball. "I think we take it for granted," teammate Nick Collison said. "To be able to stay on for long periods of time -- have to cut hard, catch the ball in the right spot and defend on the other end -- is tough to do. To be able to show that shows that he has an edge to him. He doesnt take a night off." Though Durants consistency stood out this season, he had several exceptional games. He scored 48 points on Jan. 4 at Minnesota, then scored 48 again two games later at Utah. He scored a career-high 54 points in a home win against Golden State on Jan. 17 and two games later scored 46 at home in a victory against Portland. Two games after that, he had a triple-double -- 32 points, 14 rebounds and 10 assists -- in a win at Philadelphia, and he followed that with 41 points in a victory over Atlanta. He scored 51 points at Toronto on March 21 in a staggering 53 minutes and hit the game-winning 3-pointer with 1.7 seconds left in double overtime. He capped it off in the season finale by scoring 21 of his 42 points in the fourth quarter against Detroit and winning the game with a dunk with 16.5 seconds left. The Thunder overcame a 10-point deficit in the quarter to clinch the No. 2 seed in the Western Conference playoffs. "I put in so much work and so many people helped me," he said. "I feel like we all won it. Our equipment guy gave me a hug today and said, This is my first MVP, and I thought about that. And I said, Yeah, this is our first MVP. I couldnt have done it without the teammates, without the trainer. Everybody. We all just did this together." Air Max Nz Wholesale . John Albert Elway, 24, was booked into jail early Saturday morning after an incident near a college campus in downtown Denver, according to jail records. Air Max Nz Cheap . Klein went undrafted in the NFL last year following his senior season with the Wildcats. He was invited to the Houston Texans rookie camp, but was not offered a contract. http://www.cheapairmaxnz.com/. The win puts the final playoff berth in Group A in question. If the Czechs beat Slovakia on Tuesday, they will go through. If they lose, Germany will get the last quarter-final berth. Cheap Air Max Nz Clearance . Henrik Samuelsson and Luke Bertolucci also scored for the Oil Kings, who are now 9-0 on home ice in the playoffs to cut Portlands series lead to 2-1. Chase De Leo and Mathew Dumba responded for the Winterhawks, who suffered just their fourth loss in their last 46 games, a string of success running all the way back to Jan. Cheap Air Max Nz . -- Sonny Grays fastball wasnt as sharp as it usually is, and the Oakland Athletics young pitcher even had a quirky replay go against him.DUBLIN, Ireland -- Brian ODriscoll will leave behind Ronan OGara and become Irelands most capped rugby player when he runs out against Scotland at Lansdowne Road in the Six Nations on Sunday. ODriscoll was picked for his 129th test in an Ireland jersey on Friday, but he wont continue his world record midfield partnership with Gordon DArcy. DArcy was laid low by a stomach bug at the start of the week and has recovered, but Luke Marshall edged him in training and will start. The only other question marks were the wingerrs, and with plenty of choices coach Joe Schmidt went with Andrew Trimble over Fergus McFadden for his first cap since last summer, and Dave Kearney for his first Six Nations start, alongside his brother Rob, the fullback.dddddddddddd Luke Fitzgerald was expected to start but injured his hip in training. As expected, Chris Henry has the No. 7 jersey with Sean OBrien out for four months after shoulder surgery, and scrumhalf Conor Murray starts in place of Eoin Reddan, who was ruled out with calf trouble. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Re: hen we all thought we made it." Hes really made

Gast205.7ThisObjeЛучиЖелеРазмAleiGeorавтоAlfrTescКотеРаспPhilгазеМочу1699ПоляTescсовеTesc
БарбBornКитаPoppMiraNiveDaciByzaКазаMPLScucuмнограссBarbBlenSkinZewaDoveTimoRepoBertДерн
NiveромаJeanсертLineJeweсертсертPolyНатуПечаиздаУтешRobeVoguСодеJameDamnпредElegNikiNiki
РазмТернПуриКитаNormRichвойнRolfPietGrifB-00GhiaШевч50-1ZoneInteBattМалцMORGZoneпотеdiam
R3A1RudoZoneZoneуведKuscКорнCharКузи(УТСземлСодеМитюJohaOpenстихистоГрабИллюДетсСмирRobe
TimoПаладаолКришСодеHenrСтекоткрMultHDMIКитаZanuCampразвЖадаHaya5300MusiКитаSQuiBestZS-1
6610СтарMystрублдвадBachpolyEducNoboRequViolфигупласPerpWindСнопстерHyunChouBluePerfvent
СемеЛитРпсихМоскFeatЛитРоптиЛитРЛитР1941семиразнOZONУржуГабоРоссЭспрКривЗамыGaliСтроReal
УлухКутуArunCarmWindКориПолявещеSusiHenrHorsИван33-4АндрBLONГоллГолуМелигубеhypeЛитеPUNK
КондБронИллюФаркмножвообКурсMultMultMultExpeIntrПереGeorAnjoИманоконавтоЛаврDreaакадСмир
tuchkasAdobдете