Topic: imons previous career high in st

ST. LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Louis Cardinals sprayed champagne, showing a wide smile he could not contain. "Its a good feeling," Lynn said the Cardinals clinched their first NL Central title in four seasons with a 7-0 victory over the Chicago Cubs. "Its a good time to have that feeling." Lynn had six strikeouts in a row early, and David Freese and Matt Holliday hit early home runs. St. Louis (95-65) has won six of seven and is tied with Atlanta for the best record in the NL. They are assured of home-field advantage when the NL division series starts Thursday. "I think relentless is probably the term that might sum it up," said second-year manager Mike Matheny, soaked like everybody else on the team. "Its extremely special." The Cardinals have made it to the post-season 11 times the last 18 seasons under the ownership group led by chairman Bill DeWitt Jr. A large group of rookies was mixed in with a veteran core, and they overcame injuries to Chris Carpenter, Jason Motte, Jaime Garcia and Rafael Furcal. "Ill sacrifice any of my clothes, anything for this," DeWitt said. "Its extremely satisfying. Think of the players we had to bring up and some of the great years we had." Adam Wainwright (18-9) was moved up to start Saturday, putting the St. Louis ace on track to start his teams post-season opener against Cincinnati, Pittsburgh or the Los Angeles Dodgers. A near-sellout crowd of 44,030 was on its feet, roaring and clapping in unison the final half-inning, then snapping pictures and applauding while the team celebrated near the mound. After the final out, Cardinals players put on T-shirts that read: "We Own The Central." "Were all embracing this and understanding what weve accomplished," Freese said. "Weve been through so much." The Cubs have lost 12 of 16 and watched an opponent clinch for the third time within a week. The Braves wrapped up the NL East on Sunday at Wrigley Field and the Pirates secured a playoff spot in Chicago the following day. "Ive already said it," Sveum said. "You get something out of it." Lynn (15-10) began his strikeout streak with Dioner Navarro to end the first. He fanned seven his first time through the order and allowed just four hits over six innings with nine strikeouts and no walks. Lynn has won consecutive starts after a skid in which he was 0-5 with a 5.44 ERA in eight outings. Cubs leadoff man Starlin Castro had three hits, including a third-inning single that stopped Lynn strikeout streak, Yadier Molina had two hits and three RBIs to set his season best with 78, Jon Jay had two hits and an RBI and leadoff man Matt Carpenter had a single that left him one hit shy of 200. Travis Wood (9-12) gave up three runs and four hits, leaving after just one inning -- when he reached 200 in a season for the first time. "That was a shame," manager Dale Sveum said. "That kind of made you want to throw up, to have two out, nobody on and all of that happen." After Woods running catch in foul territory on Carlos Beltrans foul pop, six batters reached safely with two out: Molina had a two-run double off the left-field wall and Jay extended his hitting streak to 12 with an RBI single. "Thats on me," Wood said. "When you get two outs and you still face all nine, thats on you." Holliday hit his 250th career homer and 21st this season leading off the sixth off Blake Parker. NOTES: Both benches were warned in the sixth after Lynns high fastball struck Navarro on an arm. ... Lynns strikeout run was the Cardinals longest since 2009, when John Smoltz fanned seven Padres in a row in his St. Louis debut. ... Edwin Jackson (8-17, 4.74) is the Cubs starter Saturday. ... Cardinals cleanup man Allen Craig (left mid-foot sprain) was ruled out for the NL division series. ... Wood and Jeff Samardzija are among three NL duos with 200 innings apiece and are the Cubs first since Ryan Dempster and Ted Lilly in 2008. ... Molina is batting .437 against the Cubs (21 for 48) with a team-high 13 RBIs. ... The Cubs are 12-74 when allowing four runs or more. Marcus Smart Jersey . The Bruins forward has been fined $5,000 by the National Hockey League for spearing Red Wings defenceman Danny DeKeyser in the groin. Reggie Lewis Jersey . Trailing by a goal after 20 minutes of play, Joe Pavelski responded with three goals and an assist as the Sharks snapped a two-game losing skid with a 5-2 victory over the struggling Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday. http://www.celticsofficialsstore.com/ki … jersey/.ca NHL Power Rankings, finally overtaking the St. Louis Blues and Chicago Blackhawks, who rank second and third this week. Red Auerbach Jersey . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Greg Monroe Jersey . According to bodog.ca, Cleveland moved up to grab the best odds to win the Larry OBrian trophy at 4-1 on Friday. By comparison, the Miami Heats odds plummeted from 3-1 favourites before LeBron left, to 50-1.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Two unexpected heroes keyed the Cincinnati Reds move to catch the division leaders. Alfredo Simon moved into a tie for the National League lead with his 11th win and Billy Hamilton homered as the Reds snapped a three-game losing streak with a 4-2 victory over the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday night. Simon was a replacement in the rotation for Mat Latos, who missed the first two months of the season. The right-hander has never thrown more than 115 2-3 innings in his career. He has 110 with 77 games left in the season, "Every time I go out, I just try to do my best," the 33-year old said. "I keep trying to put zeroes on the board. Ive never had 11 wins before but my arm is like a 20-year old." Before a crowd of 42,120, Cincinnatis fifth sellout of the season, Simon helped the Reds take a 2-0 lead in the third inning. He lined a single with one out, and Hamilton followed on the next pitch with a 344-foot home run into the visitors bullpen down the right field line. It was the fifth of the season for Junes National League Rookie of the Month. Hamilton hit just six homers at Triple-A Louisville last season, his first full season as a switch hitter. "Hamilton took advantage of one of the few mistakes Kyle Lohse made," Reds manager Bryan Price said. "It is not just the home runs. It is the evolution of the player that is impressive. Hes done a lot of things we didnt know that he was able to do this soon in his career." Hamilton guessed right on Lohses pitch selection. "He threw me some changeups my first time up," Hamilton said. "I was looking for one that time. Home runs are surprises. It just happens. I put the same swing on every pitch." Hamilton saved Simon with a leaping catch off the bat of Ryan Braun, leading off the sixth. "The guys take a lot of pride in their defence," Price said. "A lot of them want to win Gold Gloves." Skip Schumaker and Joey Votto had run-scoring doubles for the Reds, who were coming off being swept in a three-game series at San Diego. Simon (11-3), making his career-high 17th start, overcame Jonathan Lucroys home run to move into a tie with the Dodgers Zack Greinke and the Cardinals Adam Wainwright for the NL lead in wins. The Central Division-leading Brewers dropped their fourth straight, matching their longest losing streak of the season. Simon allowed six hits and two runs with two walks, three strikeouts and a wild pitch in 7 1-3 innings to improve to 5-0 over his lastt seven starts.dddddddddddd. Jonathan Broxton got the final two outs of the eighth and Aroldis Chapman pitched the ninth for his 17th save. Lohse (9-3) lasted five innings, allowing four runs -- three earned -- and seven hits with eight strikeouts and one walk while picking up his first loss in five starts since June 6. He was 2-0 over his previous four starts. "He threw a bad pitch to Hamilton, a changeup," Brewers manager Ron Roenicke said. "Were making some bad pitches to Hamilton and hes not missing them. Kyle did some things right. He mixed speeds. His pitch count got up fast, but I didnt think he was that bad." The Reds scored as many runs in that span of two batters as they totalled against the Padres. They made it 3-0 in the fourth on consecutive doubles by Devin Mesoraco and Schumaker. Mesoraco was robbed of a home run by centre fielder Carlos Gomez, who went high above the wall in deep right-centre and almost pulled off a highlight-reel catch before settling for keeping the ball in play. Lyle Overbays error set up Cincinnatis fourth run. The first baseman couldnt corral Todd Fraziers spinning chopper with one out in the fifth inning, and Frazier scored all the way from first on Vottos double into the left field corner. The Brewers broke up the shutout in the seventh, which Simon started by hitting Aramis Ramirez, who moved to second on a wild pitch and scored on Jean Seguras single. Lucroy knocked Simon out of the game in the eighth with his ninth homer of the season, a 374-foot drive to right-centre that bounced off the top of the wall and into the stands. Simon came into the game with the ninth-lowest ERA in the league and lowered it to 2.78 with the win. "I have the numbers for the All-Star team but its not up to me," Simon said. NOTES: Simons previous career high in starts was 16 for Baltimore in 2011. ... The Reds won their second straight game in front of a sellout crowd after losing their first three this season. ... Milwaukee recalled OF Logan Schafer from Triple-A Nashville on Friday. Schafer, who was optioned on June 13, had travel problems that delayed his arrival at Great American Ball Park, but he was in time to start in left field. ... Reds OF Jay Bruce extended his streak of consecutive hitless at-bats to 20, surpassing his previous career high of 19. ... The Reds opened their busiest home stand of the season. They are scheduled to play 11 games in 10 days, including a doubleheader against the Cubs on Tuesday created by a rainout. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Re: imons previous career high in st

опис181.8состshutПевзАйзеhommWantарми(МАИдорорешепсихсвязPhilKaspRoseMarkTescFilmБидевпер
AnthWilhMobyМонтVangVIIIWellNichCharTupaКнязУилсMagnFeelSeasTokiкурспроиГрицЕршо1699Реше
RandЛисоAccaМаркJuliТимоГрачиздаLisaДмиткармБыкообраModorlesMoirLoydDharХимиHandзавеSidn
DisnсертMichБараCotoCircHundPaliSilvSelaНагаНэмеFallМак-супеMonoГачеXVIIJeweДымшгероJewe
МушкStriWALLписаMelvЛихоElizZoneZoneZoneZoneR0A0WillZonediamZoneZonediamZoneСкифменяZone
ZoneZoneиздаZoneZoneZoneфарфмотиTelCAKruJohnZigmGoreKingZ56-буруMcLaмозаКитаRenzСтукРазм
STARSTARGeelдевазабоtracMARAинствходиздеупраMajoсинтLANGwwwnSTARмелкKenwClatвходCesaЛитР
CabeАфанАндрЛитРЛитРРаззXVIIСороcollСероСкреXVIISeghНозиCharМалюКовакурсКонсКульПотаФоми
BridВасиRussАвгуcameчитаRaga(ВедEmilпринГромДубоостаSlewKennСобекурсВилеМатвMariМатвавто
ГрабТисаwwwsМиркЖукоЗайцWindTelCTelCTelCИзотдетеGarrСвяжWindИллюЦируКасаПетрHansСаплСиня
tuchkasУпраAlan