Topic: Zamorak and Bandos have a special that I don't care about

I want to receive one of the four Godswords. I would use it on monsters only since I have never pvp'd and don't plan too. My att, str, and def are 85 (for different stats, see my profile for connection ). They are all the RS gold exact same speed, right? I have the following that I could sell: Total Guthan's, ranger boots, dragon axe. That may bring in around a bit over 10 million. I could catch up to another 5 million or so selling odds and ends, likely. Armadyl is overly pricey.

Zamorak and Bandos have a special that I don't care about (so for me, they are equal), and Zamorak is significantly more expensive, so that one's out. Saradomin Godsword has a useful unique (it works against critters, right?) , I just don't know if it is worth the excess sum for it. Bandos is around 20 million and Saradomin is approximately 50 million. Can anyone tell me about the Sara special? How much of the bar does it take? Could it be used to get back a decent quantity of health? It states it has back at least 10, but I'd presume it would frequently be a bit higher. I am just not sure when the 30 million extra is worth it.

If you would like to sink most of your cash into one, definitely receive the SGS. You can get two specs per bar, and if you utilize piety during that time then it can heal quite a lot (Prayer points and Hitpoints) and I discovered each spec averaged to revive a bit more than a shark. However, it is not completely trustworthy and you'll likely still need to attract some food, simply not as much as you'd have before. The buy RuneScape gold BGS has it's own perks also, but not quite as good if you're just training on a standard monster.