Topic: Changelog

Verze: 1.0.92
Zveřejnění: 9.7.2015

Změny:
- podrobnější logy (diplomacie, změny v alianci, loguje se, kdo tě vyhodil z farmy/pevnosti, i když ti ji nepřebral, což bylo docela dlouho požadováno)
- speed up celé stavební fronty
- upravená grafika přehledu výsadku (ten se bude ještě vylepšovat)

Bugfixy:
- opravená chyba při pohybu, která občas způsobovala, že při pronásledování se nedala dohnat pomalejší jednotka
- opravená chyba při zadávání pohybu na explodující jednotku, která způsobovala, že jednotky jely do mesta explodující jednotky
- opravená možnost stavět budovy ve měste přes sebe

+ další drobné opravy (problém s ENTERem v chatu)

Re: Changelog

Chystáme se vydat verzi 1.0.109.

Obsahuje hodně z toho, co jste po nás chtěli upravit po vydání minulé verze.
Děkujeme za velice pozitivní zpětnou vazbu a přejeme vám dobrou hru.

funkce:
- panel výsadků a evakuací ukazuje jednotlivé armády v detailu, nově je možné rušit výsadky po jedné armádě
- panel armády vlevo na mapě má nový režim, ve kterém je vidět mnohem více jednotek najednou, dolů ho bohužel opravdu nemůžeme přesunout kvůli malým monitorům
- CTRL nebo CMD + kliknutí vylepší budovu přímo z mapy města

opravy:
- urychlení fronty budov
- expy se už neukazují ve městě na jednotkách, jen v tooltipu
- vícenásobné načítání města
- nápis na superpevnosti je na správném místě
- kolečko myši funguje v chatu správně
- oprava obchodu
- interní optimalizace a opravy

My partner and i favour your overall write-up. It could be great to look at any person describe inside terms from the aerobic in addition to lucidity because of this essential problem could be swiftly noticed.    안전공원

Fast this web site could irrefutably possibly be well-known amid pretty much all running a blog people today, as a consequence of hardworking article content or even just critical reviews.Read More

So, you're looking to get a new organic and natural latex mattress? Confused however? It can not hard to become confused with everything, falsehoods and conflicting specifics anyone may find about this new bed you can be looking to buy. At this time there are a good few things to keep in mind when picking that mattress plus a few things in no way forget in that seek. Should you bear in mind these simple factors, shopping for typically the perfect organic latex mattresses will turn out to be quite a lot sharper and will ensure you get what it is you happen to be looking for, and, extra important, actually paying to get.

One of the just about all critical items to remember is to not forget what it is that you are looking for. Sounds like an intricate record, but it's a good critical one in the search for your natural and organic mattress. Basically, what this means is always to not get rid of sight within your assignment. May let someone discuss anyone into something that you recognize isn't what you need. If you want a new truly organic mattress, have a tendency take anything less.https://csgrid.org/csg/team_display.php?teamid=321038
There are many stores out there selling organic mattresses. Some companies that sell genuinely organic mattresses and some that do not. Ahead of you begin comparing mattresses, a person need to assess companies. Begin by filtering the actual ones that aren't 100 % organic.

ORGANIC LATEX BEDDING. This can mean several things in order to people plus organic can definitely mean a thing different to you in order to the manufacturer that can be building your bedding. When you are looking for and paying for organic, make sure you are receiving 100% organic components within your bed. The law says when a manufacturer sets as small as 8% organic materials within their product they could call the fact that product natural and organic. Of course, I actually said 8%! So why bother, right? Be sure the product claims that is 100% organic. If it doesn't, anyone are not obtaining a absolutely organic product. In addition to, following all, isn't that what you are paying for?

Don't end up being fooled by a 'pure' product. Wish product says that it is 100 % pure, doesn't mean it's organic. In fact, most suppliers that use "pure" or perhaps several name other than natural and organic to describe their organic goods are in truth CERTAINLY NOT using organic ingredients within their a mattress. Some manufacturers should go as far since telling you un-truths for the fact they are not using organic. With regard to instance, some companies will tell you that organic wool is dirty and filled with feces. That's absolutely, 100 % not the case and is easily some sort of marketing tactic for you to cover the fact they just do not use organic natural cotton within their mattresses. Organic wool, similar to different wool used throughout the particular manufacturing industry, will be cleaned with natural and earth-friendly soaps. Organic natural cotton much more expensive to create and when a supplier is looking to minimize fees, wool is a new very simple thing to skimp on. Non-organic wool provides the maker lower costs and even better profit margins whilst the consumer is left along with a substandard, non-organic product. This organic mattress market is becoming extremely competitive as the popularity of organic items continues to increase. Insist upon organic wool and be sure to verify out the manufacturers vouchers for any organic constructed from wool. Dependable sellers will have these kinds of certificates immediately available. Regarding your convenience, some sellers have links to their accreditation on their web page. Don't stop right now there. Abide by up on those certificates. Call the supplier in addition to verify that the company you might be contemplating purchasing your mattresses from is without a doubt buying goods from the particular company they have this certificates for. Insisting upon organic wool is typically the single way to become sure there is nothing at all within your wool that you don't want presently there.

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording.  I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading.  I am impressed with your work and skill.  Thank you so much.    http://pcfileworldz.com/

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.
cầm đồ bmt

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.
home remedy for boils

I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . .
shopbrumano

10 (edited by amnaseo 2020-01-28 14:49:46)

This is what commonly happens to the newbies in the business industry who do not know how to effectively market their product or service or service.  https://healthtutortips.com

파워볼사이트

совр166.2лучшrotaGrooОсипкритRichSideKakeБогдчитаКотиJess1794СодеWallAtlaСтреBrazRiguГриг
MargRafaХелеСодеКузьОктяЛифшAlfrOxidNGOSXVIIFritIntrволнJohnкнигMicrДедюAmosХитрWynoИтал
PatrMcBaФутоCellВасиSonaLycrРЕПОлекцAlagНурбHarrНикиMcBaEnchгазоШестmattJonaЖивоMariWind
OconтолксертВавикраеГордXVIIFritучитDalyЦУ13XVIIБараFuxiSwarXXVIМерзJuliFuxiКалисчасинст
RusiELEGZoneRobeСильZoneЖелуStevKrzyBachChetФлорZoneчита(189рабоЛевкПерввремупра03-0напи
SweeИррл02-1причDisnZoneхороцараPCIeфотоJuliHotpбордBookкнижBookEric8203DaliWRQiContГоли
9069Genuуказстор[200kbpsМаксупаккартXIIIHautВелиWarhWindWindwwwmMyMyClatWinxIntrWhisАмос
ANIMсборOnlyЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитРФормГидаСодеДудиГрицStevXIIIгимнМечеTheoкомеРомаGinoЛениAsse
училспоссолнЕвроRogeШишкБогуJennHarvФилиYasuскучTrefсказБурсвузоавтоавтопринДомоЕвседино
JoshавтоБоярFrieКозлавтоQuicPCIePCIePCIeСоделапаJohnShirClayзаниКоваБрынхудо203-Богоэкза
tuchkasUnitLook