Topic: Hot Sale Vape tank: Baby Beast Tank, tfv12, Crown 3 and Crown 4 Tank!!

smok baby beast

baby beast tank is a more compact smaller version of the ever powerful TFV8 Cloud Beast sub-ohm top fill atomizer. The TFV8 Baby Beast is now a slimmer 22mm diameter size and 3.0ml capacity tank. However make no mistake, the TFV8 Baby Beast still packs quite a powerful punch. The SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast utilizes SMOKTech Baby Beast V8 Core atomizer heads which are designed for both flavor and cloud chasers. These atomizer heads are designed for both low and high wattage builds and features patented dual, octuple, sextuple and quadruple coils for maximum flavor and vapor production. The SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast features a beautiful stainless steel construction design with a 3.0ml e-Liquid capacity glass tank. It also features a convenient top fill feature with a large refill slot to help minimize messes. The Baby Beast Tank has multiple coil options to perform with the best flavor and suit any vaper's preference.

https://www.vapormo.com/pub/media/catalog/product/0/5/0525011a.jpg

tfv12

smok tfv12 is designed specially for super powerful cloud. Featuring fixed screw clamp post with dual coil design, side airflow system brings great flavor, colorful food grade resin drip tip, both ordinary 510 pin and squonk pin included for ordinary mod and BF mod and Compatible with both 810 drip tip and 510 drip tip (510 drip tip adapter needed and included. All these features make the TFV12 Prince contribute to be cloud beast king.

Technical Data:
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 8ml
Height: 63mm
Diameter: 28mm
Thread: 510
Color: Black, Green, Gold, Blue, Red, Stainless, Rainbow, Purple

https://www.vapormo.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13005014901_1_.jpg

uwell crown 3

crown 3 tank is constructed of the highest quality food grade Stainless Steel. Also utilizes a Quartz Glass tank that has a capacity of 5ml and can be refilled from either the top or bottom and an adjustment airflow control ring.

Technical Data:
Thread: 510
Capacity: 5.0ml
Size: Φ24.5mm x62.7mm
Material: Stainless steel&Quartz glass
Color: Rainbow,Sapphire blue,Stainless steel, Black,Matte Black,
Coil: SUS316 0.25ohm(80-90W) / SUS316 0.5ohm(70-80W)

https://www.vapormo.com/pub/media/catalog/product/u/w/uwell_crown.jpg

crown 4 tank

uwell crown 4 sub-ohm tank is the upgraded version of Crown 3 which is still hot-sale in the vape market. With 28mm diameter featurs a very exquisite design, which holds up 6ml e-juice capacity and 5ml straight glass for you option.The biggest highlight of the Crown 4 is the advanced patented self-cleaning technology, the Uwell Crown 4 can absorb the e-juice in the condensation holder through regular usage and vaporize it. Moreover, Crown IV Sub Ohm Tank utilizes UN1 Coil with 0.25ohm rated at 55W to 65W, and the UN2 Coil 0.23ohm with an output range 60W to 70W. The double helix coil design heats evenly and fully that gives the good flavors. Besides, the package included Dual SS904L Coil with 0.2ohm and 0.4 ohm offer better flavor and longer life with higher quality. 6 colors are optional.

https://www.vapormo.com/pub/media/catalog/product/u/w/uwell_crown_iv_tank.jpg

Do you like these products? if you don't like, you can choose this:

vape tank
vape online

Re: Hot Sale Vape tank: Baby Beast Tank, tfv12, Crown 3 and Crown 4 Tank!!

That is furthermore a good submit that i actually appreciated studying. It isn't each day that we hold the chance to find out one thing.    Capital Gains Tax Advice

This could be furthermore a reasonably great article that people definitely valued examining. Certainly not each day that benefit from the probabilities to locate a item.    Business Listings

This could be furthermore a reasonably great article that people definitely valued examining. Certainly not each day that benefit from the probabilities to locate a item.    Your Plumbing Company

I like types personal article. It will likely be good to locate 1 clarify within phrases of the primary as well as wholesomeness with this specific extremely important market is going to be easily skilled.    They Changed Methey changed me

I enjoy every one of the post, My spouse and i liked, I might like additional data using this type of, since it can be pretty nice., Regards created for supplying.    pname com facebook orca

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
<a href='http://voyance-amour-eternel.com'>voyance-amour-eternel.com</a>

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
voyance

<a href='http://www.quoteandmove.co.uk/'>online removal quote</a>

먹튀검증

<a href='http://sonic88.com/'>스포츠중계</a>

스포츠중계

Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome!    Net Listings

security company wolverhampton

seo service bali

Excellent post. I was always checking this blog, and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part, I care for such information a lot. I was exploring this particular info for a long time. Thanks to this blog my exploration has ended.    guide

Excellent post. I was always checking this blog, and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part, I care for such information a lot. I was exploring this particular info for a long time. Thanks to this blog my exploration has ended.    guide

Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again.    suitable outsource customer service

Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again.    www.deaflavor.gr

20 (edited by juanjuergens 2019-06-23 04:26:34)

I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information.
voyance amour eternel

Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again.    https://instapromote.me/buy-instagram-views/

Thank you for sharing a bunch of this quality contents, I have bookmarked your blog. Please also explore advice from my site. I will be back for more quality contents.    state marijuana laws

I have read your article couple of times because your views are on my own for the most part. It is great content for every reader.     Brampton Party Bus

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.    Party Bus Oakville

A variety of dissertation web pages on-line as you're as well collect in plain english professed in the webpage.    <a href="https://www.empirelimo.ca">Limousine Service Toronto</a>