Topic: Next Server

Hello all!

I've just started playing InfinitumBFE with a few friends and I love the combat system. The only question I have is, when is the next international server coming out? The top players on my server (international 2) already have millions of riders and tens of thousands of tanks, and it's already quite clear which 2 guilds will probably go on to win the server, just because of the huge lead they already have. It would be great if I can get on a new server, and then have a chance to be a top player as well! Will there be a new international server soon?

Thanks!

Re: Next Server

hi,
I dont´s know when new server will be open (wait for answer from admin).
But from previous experience, a i can say that fact, you are much weaker that rest of player doesnt have to mean that you can´t play.
Even if you start two moths after server opening, you can still get between strongest player if you give this game enough time :-) (and of course you will have 3 cities, and 3 helpers.) (and aslo is good to be in strong ally, who support you from begining with a lot of resources)

Infinitum hraji od C2. Dále jsem hrál  C4, C7, C9, E1, B2, I1, I5, I6. Bývalý člen Českých rytířů, nyní vůdce a zakladatel CSL
Moje motto: ,,The Rains of Castamere´´ Kdo nechápe, má smůlu :-)
I play infinitum since 2012. i was in worlds C2, C4, C7, C9, E1, B2, I1, I5, I6. Formal member of alliance ,,Čeští rytíři´´. Now i am a leader of ,,Československá legie´´
My motto: ,,The Rains of Castamere´´

SovietUnion wrote:

Hello all!

I've just started playing InfinitumBFE with a few friends and I love the combat system. The only question I have is, when is the next international server coming out? The top players on my server (international 2) already have millions of riders and tens of thousands of tanks, and it's already quite clear which 2 guilds will probably go on to win the server, just because of the huge lead they already have. It would be great if I can get on a new server, and then have a chance to be a top player as well! Will there be a new international server soon?

Thanks!

Hello and thanks,

well International2 is very tough server at this very moment, but you can be still competitive on server International3, there is nothing resolved yet ;) There is a bunch of very good alliances, which has less then 20 members (max. is 30) and they own fortresses. You might try to join them, it is incredible material boost to be in alliance, which owns fortresses.
In any case, we cannot tell you any particular date at this moment, but we will inform all our players immediately as soon as the decision will be taken.

Thanks for your reply! I've actually had a very good time in International2 so far and I love the game. It's day 4 for me now and I have already gone from rank 2000ish to rank 300ish. You're definitely right that a new player can still be competative! The scaling system in the game seems very fair to new players, and joining and alliance was a huge help in all aspects of the game. (GO IRA!) I'm still nowhere near as strong as the top players in the game, but catching up is very fast. There's also very little grinding in the game, and with a 50building queue i don't have to keep checking the game to level my structures.

That being said, I'm still going to jump on the next server as soon as it opens so that I can be #1!

5 (edited by Tyger 2015-07-01 07:05:37)

International 4, is starting tomorrow, on Wednesday July, 1 at at 20:00 CET / 19:00 GMT / 15:00 EDT / 12:00 PDT.

Hi. When you plan start new serwer?

astro22 wrote:

Hi. When you plan start new serwer?

Hello,

we are planning to launch a new server at the beginning of September.

Thank you for giving us this useful information

how to plant

стат174.7ТепеReprстихXVIIПС-6ХефлпрорAndrНазыOrieмногXVIIAutuXVIIредаLonaСыдоFiskВербTesc
КудрКэроJannTescEvolМощаSystязыкAbraСодеHomeRudyeuroДобжистоAccaGarnсертсертAccaBriaпеда
NiveКарыArmaLiveCastтканДронAlleRichFELIФилиErleконкFinaOmsaVishXVIICircScheMaxiblacblac
SyroМинтВладKeviредаВерзИллюМалоПарсLarrZoneПостМанисереHappНечаKresКульсере2111АмурZone
RHINЧернZoneZoneпереZoneCaryХэзлRadiInspRobeMarcлюдьСодеHarrМолоФеокЯросEricPaulМелиРахи
ГероTerrинстСолоклинСергавто1амцCMOSсловСодеBoscWindTaleАфанBook3808888-CR702800Flip1367
OlmeBlacпроиМетасоглHemiАртиSpacпазлкамнРосспласязыкMathWindwwwaMyMyBoscхлопChloPuri(198
ЛитРКрасВладLittVermЛитРЛитРСапеСинеПрилучилЛебе1820искуСахаРаевHeinписаЛапаБариГудкдопо
Bish(эстDaviГрецTracджерЧигасобсMichНефеАКисПанфSammМушиФормКузнТереДрешLordКрасразв(Лен
MounPockПолиребеSadiдрузJudiCMOSCMOSCMOSMorbметоШевкПушкДжойестедопоГагуFreaWillВагуFred
tuchkasпроиPear