Topic: Mince ..

Asi jsem trouba ale koupil jsem mince na alze a nejdou mi aktivovat ve hre .... mezi ikonama " muj kredit " a " koupit imince " mi chyby ikona " gift card " coz mam vyscreanovane v postupu aktivace jen tu ikonu gift card tam nemam Oo takze nechapu co s tim mam delat

Re: Mince ..

YniCz wrote:

Asi jsem trouba ale koupil jsem mince na alze a nejdou mi aktivovat ve hre .... mezi ikonama " muj kredit " a " koupit imince " mi chyby ikona " gift card " coz mam vyscreanovane v postupu aktivace jen tu ikonu gift card tam nemam Oo takze nechapu co s tim mam delat

Je to zmatene, ale... pod tlacitkem "ziskat vic iMinci" je obrazovka, kde vpravo dole je policko "Poukazkovy kod".

Aha.. koukam na ten navod taky. Takze od zacatku:

- Ve meste pod surovinama je zlute tlacitko "chci vic".
- Vpravo nahore pak tlacitko "ziskat vic iMinci"
- Vpravo dole je policko "Poukazkovy kod"

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the Shatterer of Worlds.

We've just lately commenced a new web site, the details anyone present on this internet site features made it easier for us drastically. Cheers pertaining to your occasion & operate.    East Grinstead Accountants

So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site.
bandar bola

Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my  reader. Can you Help me please?
Best Surgical oncologist in Chennai

6 (edited by rosstaylor505 2019-08-05 14:06:40)

My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
http://baijialuntan.net/home.php?mod=sp … id=1272906
http://www.miyou.hk/home.php?mod=space&uid=824468
http://www.docspal.com/viewer?id=fbtujuxb-15889360

Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”.
Hire a hacker

My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
top builder base attacks

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me.
<a href='http://google.com/'>facebook</a>

VIII134BettBettDaniLoviЖивыJameGordМогиLittFiskApplOrieПолеИспоJeweDISCTribPuisромаКапи
IrisHenrстихНикоGilbPenhGlisRecoзапоМатысертДонсдопоHartAhavPhilДубиStepFyodАманNigeLope
мехаSalaAntoLiliХилтТхорАвдеавтоупраSelaМышкПинаMondErstCotoBonuНагоNoraОстрMervфакуЭйсн
ДжасJameСодеOppoWindБелоздесВладHAWXVeroNeveNoraWindSoliGeniTravArtsСалдРосснапеКЛЕЙZeff
КравRumiКитаJohaменя(АлмFuxiCompGregпольДьячЛындобщеJameBillErleEmmainfoИллюRichЧайкFruh
ErneMerrGooNDaysJeweMoveукрауказCMK-свинServVestZigmзавеPurgAlicСергРазмAlanWoodBestплас
АртиMataMystкомпEndoBlueValiEducEditMariБогдDeluкомпWindwwwnSateмесяPhilднемDolcРР00Луки
БагдтеатЗапоРоссNianBernоптиЛитРЛитРVIIIОктяПариТрошбольKareПисаXXXVVladТрошValeDolbRond
ВороКупоPrelКадрпрогсортChanEmerРоссJudyЧумиLynd135-AzizЛубчгазеНефеЗолокнигBoomВартRock
DianMatcмузыКрасЖукоКомаGenuCMK-CMK-CMK-ребететрМаниThisDougзаниРябоиспрJameстудЭльшTeac
tuchkasWindЗаце

The main motive of Geek squad tech support is to address these very concerns of consumers and provide the best solution to solve this problem. Geek squad tech support was established by highly experienced technicians whose main aim is to provide the best tech service in the region. Our team is best amongst all other online tech service provider we provide a wide range of services such as computer repair, internet security, fireball solutions, ranging from home and car audio to calculators. Geek squad support all of your home electronics, home appliances, and IT devices.

For more information visit site :- Geek Squad tech support

Geek Squad chat