Topic: Post Vaccine Happy Dance: Not just a show.

He was given two doses of the slot xo COVID-19 vaccine, and each time he danced in a frozen lake to celebrate.That's how Gurdeep Pandher was the focus of his vaccination by performing bhangra, a traditional dance that originated in Punjab, India, on a frosty lake in Canada's Yukon territory.His first video had more than 3 million views on YouTube and Twitter, and now he's accomplished again after gaining number 2.Pandher is part of a growing wave of vaccine celebrations on social media. But all this online joy raises a nagging question: How can people be happier when the vast majority of the world doesn't have access to vaccines at all? Before we get to that point, let's take a look at the creative ways people announce vaccinations.

On March 22, Evan Manivong, a member of the University of Illinois men's gymnastics team, hit the white card after a career high score in a successful routine during a meeting with Minnesota. People wonder what the white card is all about. He tweeted that it was his vaccination card and asked everyone to get a stick. The tweet has gone viral.Then there was the vaccinated woman wearing her wedding dress. Her reception was canceled due to the plague, so Sarah Studley donned white to get vaccinated at the Baltimore Stadium. The University of Maryland Medical System tweeted a photo of her photographed with the announcement: "The bride has arrived," Studley told People magazine she was changing. "Lemon is lemonade", saying yes to both the vaccine and the dress - and I didn't know that her bridal clothes would bring happiness to others.

On a bright humid morning of April 10, they left home together in one of the rare sights since the pandemic. They are scheduled for a second vaccination at Bloom, a private hospital in the city.My mother Ranee is a 59 year old housekeeper and my father, Chidambaram Valliappan, 66, runs a cinema called Kamala Cinemas, a family business in the southern Indian city of Chennai.For businesses across India it was a tough year. For movie theater owners, the epidemic was heavy. Cinemas across India were shut down resulting in losses and financial losses.After more than a year of ordering groceries and essentials online, giving up a rooftop gym membership, and worrying about my parents, relatives, and aging staff, my parents said they were deeply impressed with how well they are. The focus of what they are going to do.When I got that jab, I was truly happy," Ranee said. "It gave me hope that we could overcome this.

India reports 100 million doses of the vaccine have been given, but with a heavy second wave of infections, reaching unvaccinated people is more urgent than ever.As with voting, I think getting vaccinated during these times is a civic duty, it's the best thing you can do for yourself and your community," Valliappan said.After the photo shoot, they celebrated by taking a picture at the selfie booth at the vaccination center. β€œIt was nice to celebrate that moment,” said Vallappan. "We sent that picture to friends and family, encouraging them to get vaccinated too.To the question of whether the celebratory tweet will be seen as insensitive in a country where vaccination is not widespread, this is what health officials have to say.Sharing fun moments about vaccines can help transform the narrative from adverse reactions to vaccines, said Rupali Limaye, a scientist at the John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.

Limaye has studied vaccine hesitation, which is why people are cautious about any vaccinations. "The moment when these social media helps - we have seen the hesitation subside since the epidemic because of expressing gratitude for the vaccine." Vaccines help change how people think.Dr. Chantharakant Lahariya, an epidemiologist and public health expert from New Delhi, said it was a positive pressure. He's also a co-author of The Book Until We Win: India's Fight Against COVID-19 Outbreak. Whatever evidence between these two groups, there are many people who are unsure if they Haven't decided by any means He said it was the group that was likely to be influenced by social media posts. "I believe such videos, pictures and social media will help many people make decisions. People who are happy after vaccination can always alleviate fear and benefit from a social science point of view.