Topic: How Do I Solve the HP Laptop Black Screen?

Disabling fast startup can fix the black screen problem on your HP laptop. To do so, follow the steps mentioned here. First of all, open the Control Panel on your computer, and view Control Panel items by small icons or large icons. After this, click Power Options. and then Choose what power buttons do. Then, click the Change settings option that is currently unavailable and uncheck Turn on fast startup. Then click Save changes. Restart your computer and see if your screen works properly. If you have installed a program on your system, it may be the reason why HP Laptop Screen is Black. If that’s the case, you should try to restore your Windows system to the previous version. If you installed a program on your HP laptop, you need to uninstall the program from your laptop and restart your laptop to see if the HP Laptop Black Screen on Startup works.

Re: How Do I Solve the HP Laptop Black Screen?

I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information.    brick pointing contractor new York