Topic: Health hazard if not "clean air"

https://s.isanook.com/he/0/rp/r/w728/ya0xa0m1w0/aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL2hlLzAvdWQvNS8yNTQyNy9haXItY29uZGl0aW9uZXIuanBn.jpg

Advice from the Department of Health When should I clean the air conditioner?
Air conditioner with integrated system When not in use, the effluent should be dried from the cooling tower. After that, clean and use a solution mixed with chlorine at a concentration of 10 ppm into the cooling pipe thoroughly. The whole system for at least 3-6 hours and then maintain the chlorine level to a concentration of not less than 0.2 ppm by cleaning the cooling tower at least 1-2 times per month.

Air conditioner in room The tray should be cleaned every 1-2 weeks so that there is no lichen and when the air conditioner is turned on. It should be noted that the air coming out of the air conditioner Is there a foul smell, musty smell or not If there is an initial smell, the    slotxo    air filters in the air conditioner should be cleaned. With soapy water or antiseptic If washed and the smell does not disappear A technician should be called for a full system cleaning. In which the full air conditioning system should be washed at least once a year But if used regularly should be washed at least 6 months per time Because in addition to reducing germs Can also help save electricity as well

It is not just air conditioners with integrated systems and rooms air conditioners that carry germs. Because the air conditioner in the car can be called a source of dust. It is home to many types of pathogens, fungi, bacteria. Which, of course, is dangerous to health Therefore, for health and hygiene, the car air conditioner should be washed at least once a year with that.

Re: Health hazard if not "clean air"

Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. BCS Cleaning Services