Topic: How do I set up Canon Pixma ix6820 on Mac?

For Canon Pixma IX6820 Wireless Setup on Mac, follow the steps mentioned here. Turn on your MacBook, Wi-Fi, and printer and connect the printer and MacBook to the same Wi-Fi network. Download the compatible drivers from the official website of Canon and after installing the drivers, select the ‘Cableless setup option.’ Follow all the instructions displayed on the screen. Once the driver has been installed successfully, go to the Apple menu and select ‘System and Preference.’ Then, find the option of ‘Printer and Scanners’ and select it. To add the printer, click on the plus sign. Select Canon Pixma iX6820 from the list of printers, and then click to add it to complete the process. In case you face any difficulties during the setup, you can refer to the Canon Pixma ix6820 manual to get the problem solved.

Re: How do I set up Canon Pixma ix6820 on Mac?

Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day!    Boutique cadeau fait au Quebec