1 (edited by englishdon 2021-06-23 19:58:26)

Topic: boost your english speaking by englishdon

In this article, I am going to share some ways to strengthen your English conversation with your loved ones. "I understand English but I can't speak" I'm sure if you didn't say the above sentence yourself, you would have heard it from people around you.

And the only reason for this problem is that sometimes the problem of people who have studied English for years is that they have neither thought nor taken any action to strengthen the English conversation.

Let's solve this problem with some points from englishdon.ir.

The best way to boost your English conversation is to talk

Let me reassure you that all the ways you hear to boost a conversation are not as effective as the conversation itself. In order to become a skilled player in the game of football or to learn to play the guitar, you have to do it from the very beginning and become proficient in this field with a lot of practice. Conversational English is also greatly enhanced by a lot of practice.

It does not matter if you are new to English or have been studying it for many years. It does not matter at what age, adolescence or middle age you are interested in learning English. If your goal is to strengthen the conversation in English, you should know that you still have to be amazed. It is best to read several books to learn English grammar or increase your English vocabulary, but it will be much more useful when we can use them in our English conversation.

For English Conversation If you know someone around you who is also fluent in English or can speak it, it is a good idea to set aside times and talk to each other about your favorite subject in English. But if such a person is not around you, you should not say that then I can not use the best way to learn English conversation. Here I have to tell you that you have yourself! You are someone who is interested in English or has started this path for any specific purpose; As a result, you can talk to yourself.

Listen to your loud voice and strengthen your conversation

and pronunciation of English words Most language learners do not hear themselves when they speak. That is, they only hear their own voice in their minds and therefore think that they can easily speak English. Some do not even check the pronunciation of English words. But when they begin to speak aloud, they see how weak they are in English conversation or that they do not know how to pronounce many English words.

It is true that listening to exercises or even listening to music can greatly enhance your speaking or English speaking skills, but you should not forget to speak English. Many language learners say they have no contact with people who can speak English and leave English conversation under the same pretext. But the fact is that you are good enough for yourself and your progress, and you can remove the barriers to speaking loudly to see its strange miracle of conversation and pronunciation of English words.

The miracle of strengthening the conversation and pronunciation of English words is watching the movie

Watching a movie on its own can be a complete English language learning package. In each film you will hear many real English conversations in different environments, the pattern of which will greatly affect your English conversation. Also, constantly hearing the pronunciation and speaking mood of people whose first language is English makes your English words very similar to them.

If you are at the beginner level, there is nothing wrong with watching the movie for the first time with subtitles, even in Persian. But to have a better effect on enhancing speech and listening, we recommend watching each movie twice, once with subtitles and once without subtitles. In choosing a movie, of course, make sure the movie you want matches your tastes so that you can do it consistently. Also note that English is not your mother tongue. So if you don't understand some parts of the movie, it's very natural. As a result, don't be disheartened to see the stunning effect.

www.englishdon.ir