Topic: buy bike

Hi all,

I'm not what you'd call a sharp cyclist (yet) yet rather I do cycle unpredictably, yet actually, I have zeroed in on doing a Paris – London (weekend) great purpose bike ride in memory of a dear buddy of mine who spent at the finish of a year ago as a result of infection.

I've started my readiness, at this point I need to buy bike! As the crossbreed that I as of now own evenhanded won't accomplish the work for this ride.

I'm 6ft2, 22 years old, and weigh around 90kgs – would anybody have the option to guide me on what I should look for in a Road bike? I have about £350 to spend – I understand this won't get me a remarkable bike yet I fathom at this expense I can get a decent segment level for the present. I understand the Decathlon bikes are worthy specs at the expense?

I'm happy to buy utilized off gumtree, etc yet I need admonishment on what to look for in a bike, as my understanding is truly confined.

For example – I've seen changing information online about diagram size – some say 54cm is fine for my height, others say I need at any rate 58-60cm, would anybody have the option to clarify?

Some other admonishment/information about what to look for would be really esteemed, thank every one of you!