Topic: How ASO and advertising help attract users to mobile applications

How ASO and advertising help attract users to mobile applications

My name is Anna Benkis and I have been working in mobile marketing for four years. I started my career at ASOdesk, working with products and doing ASO for various mobile applications. Later I created my own ASO-agency called App Rise Up. I am also a Marketing Coordinator at Dabltech where I do ASO and work on commercials.To get more news about App Optimization, you can visit aso700.com official website.

To promote mobile applications, you need to use the potential of Apple Search Ads, Google Ads, in-app advertising, and targeted advertising on social media.

Before launching an advertising campaign, it is important to analyze the promotion of competitors, see their strengths and weaknesses, and adapt advertising ideas for your application. Using Facebook library, you can search for a competitor by name or keyword, and check the ads of any brand.

To evaluate competitors’ advertising campaigns, you can also analyze the search results of the App Store and Google Play, and track competitors’ in-app ads.Apple Search Ads (ASA) is a platform for promoting applications to the first result of the App Store search. The platform helps attract users and protect the brand from competitors. For example, with the right approach, your application can be included in the ASA advertising, and obtain first place in the search results. Then the entire Apple screen will be occupied by one application, and most users will install it.

Mikhail Shubin, Search Ads consultant and co-founder of Angle Connect, spoke in more detail about how to launch and scale advertising in Apple Search Ads in his article.Google also allows you to promote an application in the Play Store search, as well as on other resources: in the Google search engine and on Youtube.

Your ads may appear in Google Play search results, in the sections “You might also like”, “Similar apps”, on the main page of the app store, and in “Suggested for you”.
Targeted advertising
With the help of targeted ads on social media, you can target users by interests, device type, marital status, and other parameters. You can also add a pixel to the website and show ads only to its visitors.

For example, Facebook ads allow you to adjust to users’ interests, devices, location, behavior and job position.

Tips and creative examples of advertising
I’ve analyzed ads for travel apps and highlighted tips that you can use to promote your app.

1. Personalize your ads. If you do, a user belonging to a certain group will pay attention to your creativity. Trivago service selects different creative approaches for each target audience.

For example, older couples are offered a romantic getaway close to home. The video conveys a calm and romantic atmosphere.

Re: How ASO and advertising help attract users to mobile applications

The No 1 Free ads, Classified Ads in UK. Post and Find the latest ads for services, cars, pets, jobs, property, and more.    The No 1 Free ads